Remarried Empress - Ch. 41

ok but srsly, navier brought up rlly good points! even if did she come to like rashta and sovieshu’s kid, what’s to say the kid will ever like navier? after all no matter how kind navier ever could be, she’s still the empress (at least right now ha) as well as the wife of their father and the woman that their mother doesn’t like. i find it hard to believe the kid will ever become fond of navier no less ever like her. sovieshu seems to expect so much from navier it’s so unrealistic, he doesn’t think of these things from outside the box and expects it to be alright just because. like dude do better lol

AHHHHH- Sovishit and trashta should just both perish into oblivion..... then life would be better....hmm if only😃

I thought flashback empress was Rashta for a second...😱 (please forgive me)

But also gives some insight into what Rashta is even here. Emperor is using her as a replacement for the Navier in his memories without trying to understand the current Navier/all her efforts

I can't believe he just said that. Now he is thinking that Navier will show the baby hostility. Is he not listening to a word she says? Did he not think of the possibility that the baby will grow up to not like Navier because of Trashta's position as a concubine and Navier's position as Empress?

And this is besides the fact that Trashta will probably feed bs into that baby's head about Navier to turn said baby against Navier.

It's funny to read this when we know that he's the one who is sterile.
Navier is perfectly healthy and she will have a baby with Heinley very soon after their wedding lmao

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

This Emperor is such a piece of human garbage, he made the Empress host the part for the baby ? For once she should just say fucking no, instead of just arguing wit him for Fxxk’s sake. An Empress is a pretty powerful position, It can be equal to the Emperor not below but these manga continues to present it as she has no power at all ? The child is illegitimate going on the ancient European setting as well she is well within her rights to say no and all the nobles would be on her side.

The writer choose to set their story in a prejudicial time period but seem to ignore it when it goes into the Empress favor, to what ? show her endless suffering ? throw her a bone. Its 41 chapters in everyone knows the Emperor is a dick

The bro is so lovely

Also, ah yes the cookie. An important item.

I am waiting for the day this stupid emperor realize his own stupidity. Suffer forever pls =)

YASSSSSS! YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, I definitely like the brother already, please sir fine-man, can u do me an absolute solid and beat the sh*t out of that senseless, inconsiderate, dimwitted-atrocity of a man know as the Emperor 🙏😁 PLZANDTHANKU

the cookies they ate as kids had something in them to make the person who ate them infertile (the previous Empress was going to give it to a favored concubine iirc but Sovieshu took them because he wanted cookies, he shared them with Navier). HOWEVER Navier does get pregnant in the future so its kinda hinted that its the Emperor that is infertile. So who's the baby daddy, Rashta? :x

Users who are viewing this thread