Remarried Empress - Ch. 44

this woman has already given birth and is pregnant again but she still refers to herself in 3rd person. smh

@likklnisa Are you asking for spoilers ? 😂

Because it's a mega STONKS for our main power couple, and a *trips on grass, falls into a cliff* for your antagonist couple 😂
It's nice to discover the story flow with no spoilers, but I'd understand if you need answers.

Trashta doesn’t deserve a gift like that for her baby. Forget that woman and her child and forget the emperor. Navier deserves better. DX

@Flynnigan

Website link, it's fully korean but you can enable "google translate" on the page to get a grammatically confusing but still understandable story :
https://novel.naver.com/webnovel/list.nhn?novelId=765207

Fed-Kun's army
@BBBambam

LMAOO nah I wanna experience it in the manhwa cjdjdjd thank you for the hype tho, can’t wait fr 🔥

I don't know but the quality fell this time. It's readable but these last pages though. Thank you for the chapter anyway!

For those that don't get the symbolism of the decorative dagger:

its just pretty to look at but completely useless lol, a very subtle burn by Navier about Rashta

Group Leader
Hey all! I just realised that there's a duplicate page, which I've gotten rid of now, so sorry! Thank you to those who let me know!

i keep rereading the first chapter so that i remind myself why i keep reading this series

i just wanna see justice get served and navier marry someone else man.

That burn! Thanks for the explanation for those of us who missed it. The Empress is truly a class act.

Fed-Kun's army
I CANT STAND THAT EVEN IN HER OWN THOUGHTS SHE TALKS IN THE 3RD PERSON SO ANNOYING.

@DekuDiamond I was thinking the same thing. Now Trash needs to asks for the divorce from Navier and live miserably with Trashta. They're gonna run that empire right into the ground and Navier is going to not even care - because her new beau is gonna be keeping her busy in bed.

Also, why the heck the 3rd person talk for Trashta all the time?! I feel like its a choice, like she's trying to do the royal "we" or something and failing.

Dex-chan lover
@TheTanJar7
The implication is that rashta thinks like a child, and yes it's by design, she's completely illiterate, the idea is that a literate slave has the potential to outwit their master is my guess hence why most stories don't have from birth slaves like rashta as they would essentially be childish at best or outright useless at worst(though this isn't really realistic to slavery in the past as a certain level of literacy was needed for basic agriculture and such, but this is a manhwa, not history).

Rashta said she didn't even get to see her baby when they were born. She actually did, and the baby did look like her. Idk why it was even a question. She's a complete dunce even though she may have been a slave she even lacked common sense or the ability to put 2 and 2 together.

Users who are viewing this thread