Remarried Empress - Ch. 46

you know what I've somehow powered through the bullshit that Trashta and Sovieshit dumped on Navier for some of the dumbest reasons imaginable but this chapter was just too much.
I hate it. I hate it so much. Jesus Christ these people are the worst. I can't believe we're only like halfway through to the divorce

Not really sure if the author of the novel know this but the word farang in Thai means foreigners from the western Part of the world so this is quite funny for me

Fed-Kun's army
Lol did she say that the empress is infertile to her face lol?? What? And for someone who isn't bothered seems to be quite bothered? Man this stupid selfish bitch gives me a headache. Also about the infertile part
its probally Sovieshit because that baby isn't even his lol.

Yea just GOAHEAD and go up to a womana nd openly declare her infertile dumb bitch. that seems like total normal not trash behavior. I get it she was a slave. she has not education BUT AS A SLAVE YOU USUALLY NEED MORE COMMON SENSE THAN NORMAL TO SURVIVE. I guess wisdom didn't matter since all she was was a sex slave.

@Gooseknonopeace ohohoh that spoiler. I love it. Can't wait for the reveal <3

@icekatze Because of the difference in language, the english fan translation took about much longer than the original Korean- 1 Korean chapter was often split into 2-3 different chapters in English. In the english fan translation when it was still around
the divorce was in chapters 162-163 if i remember correctly.

I'm not sure how that baby could be her previous lovers child! Didn't she escape as soon as she gave birth to her first child? Didn't she think that her first child was dead? If it had lived, how could she not have known this. Somehow this does not make any sense.

@Rubbiccino
I do understand how I can watch content on youtube without paying. But I have to watch the comercials for every vid. Don't get me wrong, It's a great concept that I don't have to pay and the author still gets money out of it. I am using that app for ... not sure.. 2 years or so? Maybe longer, I'm not sure. It's just that there are not any bothersome comercials thats why I don't understand how the page earns enough money to pay the authors.

Dex-chan lover
@Vofuro certainly trashta even as an mc would be destructive to her surrounding nobles. but you get my point. Everyone is of their own MC. and in this story the author is having the empress as the MC. it will be different if the viewpoint is switched to trashta. we will always sympathize to any MC and we compare MC to ourselves hence the sympathy. well it is my objective-subjective point of realistic view.

I HOPE Trashta ain't planning on blaming anyone for her fall --- like bitch was scurreddd (scared).

No but you guy's memes be keeping my sanity in tact after every chapter cuz...whew chile. Thanks for another chapter!! <3

Hahahha! I dropped this for a bit so that there would be more chapters and I'll finally see her remarried but it's still not happenning. So infuriating. They're really milking all this drama for all its worth.

Rashta has cried in almost every single chapter..... girl aren’t u dehydrated ❓And I already know her fall will be pinned on Koshar but they better not touch him 😤 divorce needs to happen soon

@Drake98
Well, not exactly. I've read quite some stories where I hated or disliked the main lead. (I like flawed characters, but toxic and super selfish/hateful characters are super hard to connect to.) Especially if there's no character growth. Trashta would be such a case, because no matter how she glorifies her POV, as a reader you can read between the lines and see how fucked up her actions are, how shallow her thoughts. If the author writes well - and the author of Remarried Empress certainly does - you can really pull off that disparancy. That's however based on the assumption that everything would be told and trashta doesn't suddenly turn into a completely unreliable narrator.
Just because a character is the main lead doesn't mean the reader automatically has to sympathise with them. It makes it easier, yes, because more people allow themselves to believe trashta blindly without seeing her actions, not reading between the lines, because as you said, we like to relate. And we like to relate to the good people.
But at the end of the day, trashta is the villain of this story because she behaves like one. If she behaved differently, she wouldn't be the same person who could have character growth and learn to have and appreciate her new life.
And it's not like there's a villain in her story causing her inevitable ruin, either. The empress is cold, sure, but mostly she ignores trashta and let's her be. That money hungry grandfather of the first child, who would make a great opportunity for personal growth and such, can't actually ruin her either without ruining himself and his family. Any ruin she'll encounter is of her own making.

So yeah. If it were trashtas story, it would most likely be a tragedy. Or tracomedy or satire, how you spin it. More people would sympathise with her, but not everybody. Especially not after the part of the duchess, where she destroyed that family for fickle reasons.
You may sympathise with them more as the main lead, but you certainly don't have to like or even love them. But I agree, the POV really does make a difference for sympathy points, it just doesn't automatically make a bastard character into a beloved one and it never will.

We are getting closer, sadly Navier just has to go through a little more bullshit before the climax and then after that, its satisfaction

Their faces at the end are literally me, can't handle the bs from trashta anymore, in fact holding onto my sanity is becoming very hard.

Like the emperor does know he has to have sex with a women for her to get pregnant with his child right? Like when was the last time he and the empress even shared a bed. And like it usually takes more than one try a month let alone one try at all (my head cannon is the last time they had sex was literally to consummate the marriage)

Users who are viewing this thread