Remarried Empress - Ch. 46

aaaaaa I still keep coming back, I hope the translators and redrawers are still going to continue this

Group Leader
@nagikim Hi there! Just letting you know that we are still working on this series :) Updates will be happening soon, so sorry for the delay! 💜

Group Leader
@serendipityave might i suggest the scan groups to slow down if they are going to continue scanning? the free and official english is working hard to catch up and beat the scans with 2 updates a week

@aesthetic_usernamecheck HA HA HA! As he should.
I'm already predicting that his kindgom will suffer greatly because Trashta has no idea how to be an Empress, compared to Navier 😇 who poured blood and sweat and tears in becoming an Empress. <3

I don't say this lightly, but Ratasha DESERVES to be a slave.....she has more than she could ever have the right to ask for yet wants more without doing any of the work.

@Ju7777 you can just search it up on google but it's unfinished up to 110 only I think but there's this insta account that translates the novel to english, you'll find it easily I think

ok... with how the allen dude is acting, i feel like he actually loved her?? its been a while since ive read this, and i forgot some of the backstory, but all i know is rashta is a vegetable who speaks in the 3rd person and is too gullible and also lies about everything so im wondering if she was actually truly loved by the dood.

omfg this bitch, I'll bet the fortune I don't have she'll try to make it so Big Bro hurt them when he never touched her and she fell by herself on her fucking ass

I saw that some people were wondering when the divorce take place
it takes place around chapter 60 you can read the novel up to chapter 177 on wuxiaworld

Users who are viewing this thread