Remarried Empress - Ch. 56

Fed-Kun's army
i like how navier is living in her head rent free, i dont like that navier is living in a dump

Rashta brushing up on Capital... Rise up ye slaves and overtake the Emperor's palace!

Not her tryna be like our empress- girl you can’t outdo the dooer okay?? You can’t outshine the shiner

lmao Jim lives once again! hahaha it happens, in another series they also though it was a name but I think I remember that it was said it means the emperor. Hence the death of Jim that day😔

The "Jim" thing is a mistranslation, it should be "Emperor". From what I understand, it's used then they are talking about themselves in third person or referibg to their title :)

Another example that shows that StupidShit doesn’t actually love Rashta. Who looks at someone who they are supposed to love, and say it would’ve been better if this person was pregnant with my baby. He is doing all this, for someone he doesn’t even love🤦🏾‍♀️

Oh my GOD, I hate Rashta. Her stupid stupid ‘little girl’ expressions and her equally stupid third-person talk is beyond tolerance.

Rashta is not that bad honestly she just wants a better life and was betrayed once like how would you feel in her place u know. Now the emperor tho is an absolute scumbag we all can agree on that.🙂🙃

I think there was a previous translation note about Jim being a way the emperor refers to himself, basically the Royal We. It was kept as Jim with a tl note before, but if you wanted to localize it, could translate as We, Our, This Majesty/'s
Or something along those lines

Also dang. Apparently Rashta needed classes just to learn how to talk in first person, but the first sign of wanting to convince someone and it's back to cutesy/baby talk.

And Sovishu, I'm sorry hun, but do you know how babies are made?
(Just, dripping with sarcasm @ his internal thought this chap)

oh?? She's gonna copy empress to the point that he's not interested anymore bc she's not "charming" or "lovely"? Would love to see that after empress already remarries bird boy

you know this might be the first time I think Trashta is just really trying to protect herself to the best of her ability...if not for Navier being as classy and actually decent as her position allows her to be...trashta would be a excellent lead in a story trying to fight a patriarchal system that is not kind to its women...but she isnt so trashta she remains...but seriously sosivetu( i don't care to spell his name right) and that count...i would push them both into a wood chipper and sip a bloody mary while doing it

Users who are viewing this thread