Remarried Empress - Ch. 56

Rashta be studying some Marx, I see...Maybe that's why she thinks she can share a man with the empress

First of all, thank you for the mass release, Majesty Heart! The memes are the best part hahaha. I skipped over to the T/N in ch. 60 because I thought this manhwa was being dropped -- thankfully it's not! So sending extra love and gratitude for the mass release!!! 😍😘Hoho, every chapter is a step closer to the divorce. 🤩

Also, I learned from another manhwa that 짐 (Jim) is what the emperor uses to refer to themselves in ancient Korea. So it's like a Royal Style for themselves. I hope someone more knowledgable confirms this though. 😅

ooh i actually like the reply rashta gave to the shitty viscount!
the emperor being a big piece of sh*t as usual. imo he deserves no girl whatsoever tbh

Wow Trashta actually impressed me for the first time. Either way, Sovieshit is a bitch for thinking he should be superior to all women and they should only sit and be pretty. He already sees Navier as a threat

Group Leader
Sovieshit just wants a woman to feel superior to; he wants her to stay dumb and cute, that's all! In some ways, he's more horrible out of the two.

Aggregator gang
@Setsuna6871 you're correct, "Jim" is like an imperial "we". I think it's like the Chinese equivalent of 朕 (zhen) - which comes up a lot if you watch historical Kdrama or Cdramas.

The emperor is the worst character here. I have more sympathy for Rashta than for him.

Also I laughed at Das Kapital. If Rashta became a revolutionary fellow worker, this would be the most intense soap opera.

For those who may not know, the book with the reversed cover is “De l'esprit des lois,” or “The Spirit of the Laws,” by Charles de Secondat, Baron de Montesquieu. It was published in 1748 and then in English in 1750, and banned by the Catholic Church in 1751. It was a hugely influential work that argued for things like constitutional governments, the separation of powers, and the abolition of slavery. You might see why this is relevant to Rashta.

He preferred Rashta when she was less educated and when he looks at her he's wishing another woman was having his child? Sovieshu really is the worst lol. Geez

Dex-chan lover
I also saw in in another manwha that Jim is the royal we the translator had also no idea, but in the next chapter credit page it was explained. But I prefer to think that Jim is just some all powerful transmigrator god who visit different manwha and hangs out a bit between panels. And those who defy Jim will die.

Dex-chan lover
@serendipityave I’m pinging you directly so you’ll see these, but the other folks in the comments have clarified “Jim”:
Setsuna6871 says;
Also, I learned from another manhwa that 짐 (Jim) is what the emperor uses to refer to themselves in ancient Korea. So it's like a Royal Style for themselves.
ojou says;
"Jim" is like an imperial "we". I think it's like the Chinese equivalent of 朕 (zhen) - which comes up a lot if you watch historical Kdrama or Cdramas.

So, if you pass this along to your translators they can add it to their kit and make their great work even better (if just by a little bit.)

"Types of headaches" LOL

Thanks for the chapters and all your hard work. And for all the great comments and memes at the end of each chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread