Remarried Empress - Ch. 57

Fed-Kun's army
God I can not wait until we get to see the Emperor eats shit.

The nerve: how dare Shoe to ask for love when he brought trash into his own house? Just... How small is his brain?

Fed-Kun's army
Starting to get it
The emperor does love the empress, but he doesn't feel loved by her so be enjoys the company that Rashta provides him. Rashta wants to be like the empress because she wants to be accepted by everyone and she's also jealous of how awesome she is. The empress just wants to do her job. Not sure if she still cares about the emperor like that.

Does this guy really expect after all his insultions right into her face that she would -willingly- come with him? Does he think she is as dumb and helpless like some other person?

I can't wait to see how the whole country will fall into ruin once he makes trasha the Queen

Could it be that he just did not feel loved for a very long time? And when Rashta showed up, she paid attention to him, was overly enthusiastic about his presence, which made him feel wanted?
I always thought he is a selfish ass, but this episode changed my perception and I begin to question the original image of Sovieshu.

can i just take a moment to say i love koshar. i know he's aggresive but honestly, i don't care. we need people who wreak havoc too. and he's not only a) sexy but also b) very loyal and gentle towards his loved ones.

i love how dedicated navier is to her empire and her people! we love a strong, independent women who don't need no man <3

I cannot believe this man. The AUDACITY. The ARROGANCE. Navier isn't perfect, but Sovieshu's reaction to her being so Professional Mode all the time really was to get a mistress rather than, yknow, talk to his wife... and NOW he's all "how can you hurt me like this" like if he had been open from the start she wouldn't have closed herself off damnit! Did he every work for her love?! They knew for such a long time that they were going to be married...

Damn did I rent you out to trashta? line so good
thanks for the mass release btw :3

if rashta never came into the picture this manhwa would have been pure fluff where sovieshu would be trying to win over navier's heart.. i feel for him but not really after all he's done lol. by trying to make navier jealous you ruined every chance you had dawg
edit: actually i can't really tell if he was trying to make her jealous, but i feel like he genuinely wanted her love at some point from this 😕 he rlly fucked up LOL go heinry

Dex-chan lover
yep this confirms on my mind what i said like 6 chapters ago, hes still in love with the empress but he wants a specific actitude from her and since hes not getting it, he depends on Trashta for it, but even he knows that the empress is actually busy and that trashta is basically a stress release doll

Ok, I'm just gonna say it, I think I see and understand what Sovieshu is feeling, I think, that he likes Navier but Navier thinks of the marriage more of a partnership than an "in love" one. Sovieshu wants to impress Navier, with the gift from the earlier chapters, but that didn't happen, he wanted Navier to smile because of him, tragic, I know, BUT that doesn't excuse him for taking in a concubine which is just a fancy way of saying you have a mistress, he could've just worked with it with Navier but he chose another person. Now rashta is like a stress reliever for sovieshu, he likes her reactions, reactions Navier couldn't give to Sovieshu. Well, eat shat I guess lol

I feel like I'm getting high blood pressure from reading this aagh can't wait for the divorce papers getting prepared

@Akitaken I also think that he's probably just looking for love or affection, but that doesn't excuse his actions. He's expecting Navier to do all the emotional work of nurturing their marriage; they're both really busy, yet he wants her to accommodate his whims without extending her the same courtesy. I figure if he had been a loving husband Navier would have responded in kind, but so far there's been no evidence of that.

He might have been a different (even likable) person as a child, though the impression I get is that Navier matured and he didn't, and now he's taking out his frustrations on her for leaving him behind. Which makes all of this even worse.

Users who are viewing this thread