Remarried Empress - Ch. 6

oh, i’ve been loving the art so far but i’m not sure how i feel about the bird design this chapter. can’t tell if there’s actually something off about it or if i’ve just gotten too used to the webnovel art’s more eagle-ish style, tho.

thanks as always for all the hard work that went into the update!

For a girl who lived as a commoner not feeling fear of what might happen to her livelihood by nobles is unnatural. The emperor is dumb as a brick (edit swear) though, don't his family and other nobles not see how bad their standing is? The emperor, higher than kings, learned many things from private tutors for royalty yet a nobody took all his wisdom away.
All the peasant-turned royalty I know are from rebellions or those who knows how to act appropriately and obedient, the opposite of Trashta

mem

This comment section....

The prince might act like this because of love, not thar y'all will ever know what it's like

@iofio I know right Guess everyone who reads this story would like to kill her and that useless dude too !😬😬😬

Rashta the bbbbbiiiiiiiiiiiitccccccccchhhhhh! I am never so angry all my life then here comes Rashta. I wanna kill her sooooo bad. 😈

Thanks for the updates!

The ML is a bird and they’re already exchanging notes, how cute.

With that kind of attitude, it's so obvious Rashta's faking everything.

The emperor is also a prick just because he wants a girl that will serve him. He knows the empress is a strong lady with controlled emotions that's why he never liked her.

THEY'RE A PAIR THO, THAT MANIPULATIVE BGSGATCH AND DUMB EMPEROR

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE ML TO SHOW OR ANNOUNCE HIS INTEREST TO MARRY THE EMPRESS

"Did Rashta do something wrong?"

Oh, honey.. Trashta.. Your whole existence in this manhwa is a mistake.

@aiebime that’s what kills me though. He knows she was groomed to be an Empress. Not some dimwit. They grew up as friends so I don’t get why the effer is acting brand new. He could have easily talked it out with her but the butt has to be a hormonal teenage douche bag.

I can’t wait for the ML to really make his presence known.

Also, does anyone know if Rashta has some past relationship with Empress?

Users who are viewing this thread