Remarried Empress - Ch. 60

Thank you for the mass release and your hard work!
On a different note. What a little bastard man the emperor is. Sure Rashta is annoying, but what's his face is worse than the plague. I cannot wait for the divorce, Navier deserves 1000x better.

Please please hurry and divorce I want to see his expression when she marries someone else 😤 the audacity of this basteerrddd

Dex-chan lover
Me on top of a hill "YES!!!"

It's hilarious to see the king's men realize he's an idiot. You're really going to put the slave concubine in the empress position? Divorce the empress and banish her brother, the next head? The family with half the power of the nation, you're going to do what to their kids? You really want to ruin this country huh?

Dex-chan lover
"I will reinstate the Empress after two years" checks title sure you will

I’m glad to see a bunch of other people in the comments also just read the comments to see if the divorce happened yet lol

Thank you so much for this mass release!

IMO Koshar is in the same trash category as Sovieshu and Trashta. The guy is scum through and through, and his stupidity and raaaaage only serves to harm Navier's position.

Chapter 60 and still no divorce T_T This is such a slow burn and we haven't even seen the ML and FL GET TOGETHER gawsh
I'm so pooped with all the shit that Navier has to put up with. Trashy Trashta and trashy emperor. Is the emperor even redeemable at this point?

@privkz wtf u on about? Have you even been reading? As far as I know this is good development because they're finally getting divorced and nobody would have known that trashta already had a baby if it wasn't for Koshar. The emperor and the empress were too passive and tried to play it too safe. Yeah at the moment Navier is in a bad position but we already know that it's gonna get better from here.

my dear emperor, you have a perfect empress, beautiful, smart, kindhearted, yet not naive, loved and respected by nobles and peasants alike, but first you decide to get yourself a toy but treating it like a treasure, then even abandoning your empress to get your son a legal status (wasn't for that thingy an adoption also an option?!?), well knowing that your toy has neither the knowledge/skills nor the personality to be an empress, wanting to abandon that toy in two years to get your useful "tool" back
and you really think that any of the involved parties will be content with that?!? (up to your son, what do you want to tell him: oh son, I used your biological mother as a toy and birth tool, your stepmother as a representing and work tool, just because of my own big ego - either that boy will be a scumbag like you or eternally hating you, in any case, you would probably have to fear your own son too 🤣)

I’m glad other people are just checking the comments to see if Navier is divorced yet. I’ll catch up on everything when theres something to look forward to at the end and not just anger at trashta and sorvshit

god, we’re 60 chapters in and they still haven’t divorced 🤯 .. the pace is so slow i don’t think my blood pressure can handle it any longer..

thank u for the mass updates by the way..

Users who are viewing this thread