Remarried Empress - Ch. 60

Dex-chan lover
The gall of Sovieshu. He wants to divorce Navier and then keep her "on ice" for two years waiting for his sorry ass.

By the way i wonder what is happening to those mages. This seems like a important plot right now.

this mf....... i guess i kinda get his plan and yeah of course i'm on board with making navier look good but i just... can't.... with him... the idea is ridiculous and i pity the redhead marquis so much lmao my guy be hearing all of sovieshu's bullsh*t all day every day

back to the story, a part of me is like yay he cares absolutely nothing for rashta (it's the petty part) and another part of me is just really angry because he's manipulating both of them and entertaining the fantasy that he's doing all this to protect navier. and i can't get over the fact that he thinks rashta isn't greedy - nor the fact that he thinks it's okay to hurt someone who's weak and powerless and actually in love with him just because she doesn't want the title or whatever.

anyway, thank you very much for the chapters! this was a treat and now i'm spoiled 🥺 can't wait to see the emperor's face when his stupid plan backfires and navier does indeed remarry. again, thank you for your work! and now i'm omw to leave comments on webtoon<3

Lol the Emperor wants cake with his ice cream. He wants both and now it makes sense why he was so panicked in the beginning when she asked to remarry right after the divorce. I would feel bad for him since he was in love with Empress Navier and she didnt love him back but that was before he got into bed with another woman.

Dex-chan lover
Wait didn't he just get done reasoning out that if he attack both her brother and divorced her that he'd come out looking like the bad guy?
How is banishing her brother not taking shots at both of them?

dude you want to banish his brother and divorce her... How exactly do you think she will accept getting remarried -.-

Dex-chan lover
WOW

''im just gonna divorce the empress, but dont worry since she will stay alone ill just make trashta my empress and after 2 years i will take Navier back but dont worry about Trashta...
SHE ISN'T GREEDY AND SHE KNOWS HER PLACE''

point at this man and laugh

DISHONOR FOR YOU! DISHONOR ON YOUR TRASHTA! DISHONOR ON YOUR PARENTS WHO RAISED AN ABSOLUTE DUMBASS PIECE OF TRASH

ty for the mass update, now in all honestly i need a drink, coz the overload of trashta and the emperor made my pressure go up

This just proves to me he doesn't see any of them as human beings. He just sees them as puzzle pieces he has as the emperor to help him keep his empire going. Not even the position of empress makes him think of Navier as his partner, since he thinks he can do his plan and she will be okay with it or that she will wait for him out of love like... The audacity of this little D man.

Thank you for the release!

nvm i take back any pity i felt for this dude wtf 😕 he some sort of twisted cycle path

Mass release is awesome but a lot of these chapters could use a couple more rounds of proofreading.

Also, holy fuck I can't wait for Navier to be FREE!

Users who are viewing this thread