Remarried Empress - Ch. 61

fuck yeah
THIS IS IT! WE ARE FINALLY HERE! THEY'RE FINALLY GOING TO DIVORCE GUYS! YASSS I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEY GET REMARRIED

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE!

and
im so happy to see Navier and her brother's relationship, it's so sweet how they care about each other ^^

Finally we get to see the emperor play himself. About to give up a competent empress and general to the empire that's going to invade him. I didn't really get the whole silent hallway encounter, I guess the gist is that she left the door cracked?

It's interesting to go back and read chapter 1 now that we know how the emperor has planned this all to go.

Dex-chan lover
@blueemoon
The divorce should happen in the early to mid 70's, the final nail in the coffin has yet to drop,, but in the raws it has more or less, though the divorce still hasn't happened, it's definitely extremely close.

Damn, funny how Trashta and Sovieshit can still manage to boil my blood after so many chapters.. they're both so annoyingly stupid, they're perfect for each other. Can't wait for Navier to drop these whores.

@Tatsuya-Kai omg what!! it's getting super close then! but what do you mean by the final nail has yet to drop?? is there more we should expect??
(other than Heinley's appearance and eventual proposal to Navier?)

@clarste honestly I don’t feel sympathetic for Navier finding a method to protect Koshar but admittedly I feel like Navier is being more selfish for a reason, it’s very clear that the emperor neither loves her nor is her ally so she’s taking steps to consolidate and look after those who are who are, which currently are probably only herself and her family and a few select others. She definitely cares more about her brother than the unborn child of a mistress that’s for sure.

@nikoko Mark your comment with the spoiler tags
the point you missed was that the emperor is unaware that the child Rashta will give birth to is not his, this hasn’t been revealed yet in the webtoon that’s why you are unaware. Rashta was probably in the very early stages of pregnancy when she arrived in the palace, when she started showing signs of pregnancy the emperor presumably believed it was his.

The thing that I think about a lot is that Navier is Empress - and has been for a while. She's ruling over an Empire she's been raised to love and cherish, and while everyone is so excited to see her get divorced from the Emperor (which would be amazing!) her getting married to Heinly means that she has to leave all the people she's worked so hard to protect. Moving to Heinly's empire isn't as simple as just getting remarried - the people she's responsible for are now entirely different, and are not the ones she's spent so long trying to improve the lives of, and I feel so bad for her about that. I don't know how the story is going to handle that.

@sodashintaro
Oops sorry! I didn't realize that was spoiler content. Thanks for letting me know and for clarifying!
Also
the reason I assumed he knew the kid wasn't his was because when I came back at chapter 60 I assumed they were all just talking about 1 (illegitimate) baby lmao. Reading the chapter again, it looks like they were actually talking about 1 baby Rashta had already given birth to whom the emperor knows isn't his, and a second one that she's currently pregnant with and whom the emperor thinks is his. Unless I'm mistaken again lmao ... I'll just put all my plot musings into spoilers since I have no idea what shit I spout will accidentally stick lol

Oh no. Binging the whole mass release now, and I couldn't have ended on a more frustrating chapter to end it on.
Dangit! Looking so forward to the next chapter, when the empress surely starts kicking ass and making plans to toss that incompetent waste!

@Je_ez
Now that you mention it, yes, the maid must have left it open on purpose to allow the empress to hear.
No way an accomplished maid would make such an obvious mistake. especially the way she looks at the empress, all pity and devastation, like she's aware of trash emperor's plans and doesn't want the empress to go. She's well beloved, after all. And her replacement is... well. Not.
So seems like the servants are aware, at least some of the top servants, of the plans.

Double-page supporter
Wooooow, such a dick move. Goddamn, let the sweet sweet divorce come through and our true king to arrive. :')

Thanks for the update!

@valley_pauper I think she'll find herself back on the throne soon enough after Heinly conquers the kingdom. She might take a short-term hit in popularity amongst the commoners but the nobility will welcome her back.

@Vofuro I think that might have been the maid that left the Empress early on to attend to Rashta, if so everything kinda falls into place.

Now what Soviesu is a piece of shit i would rather see the empress with Heily. Can't wait to see her shine after Soviesu ask to remarry.

Users who are viewing this thread