Remarried Empress - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

I had to do some deep breathing. Ooof I felt the anger just well up inside me. I'm okay now, but he sure knows how to piss ppl off.

Really? You have the nerve! I know she has to make an heir and a spare for you but keep out of her social like and she'll stay out of yours!

The hypocrisy. If you can have your concubine why can't the queen have friends!

omf fucking asshole you're the one cheating she's just talking bruh TALKING shes not mute oml fuck off

Nah fam, my face when Trash Sl*t is on screen is more... pained... and puckered. A face like I’m hella constipated all day even though I had fiery hot chipotle the night before and then I happen to stub my right pinky toe against the sofa leg that had a loose splinter, only to elbow the shelf right next to me and have Sriracha dropped right into my eyes.

I'm glad the webtoon is progressing much faster than the novel.
in regards to elgy-
Duke Elgy is pretty hot in the manhwa damn. For those who haven't read the novel, he's kinda putting ideas in Trashta's head that seem good for her now, but iirc they fuck her up later (I can't remember well ugh) but he is mostly on Heinley's side, even going as far as to dupe the emperor (Soggyshoe) to help Heinley & Navier.

Double-page supporter
*breathes*

I want another hopefully sweeter ending chapter to get rid of this trash aftertaste at the end here 🤢

Is this dude fucking serious like first you get a concubine and treat the MC as a villian for no reason. Now you're acting all jealous that she's has a friendship with one dude and a work conversation with another.

This prince can drop dead for all I care.

I have nothing to say but violent things about Trashoe and Trashta so I just won't say anything...

Dex-chan lover
So 20 chapters in... When is the title gonna be relevant? This should be titled "The Trash" since that's been the focus of the story the whole time.

Me reading the last line of trashhoe: Excuse me? Well, is TRASH your type? Oh. Wait. Don't answer. I don't care! 😝

You don't get to be jealous, breh! Fight me. Also maybe people would be more inclined to believe trashta wasnt a slave if she stopped talking in the third person, and acting like a complete idiot for brownie pts. Like I understand she's not the brightest but she is atleast a little calculative so there's gotta be something upstairs.

She's not even into any other men.
She has been treating them very professionally.
N u r openly disregarding her. 🤮
Didn't even bother to support and reassure her when u were clearly has been the one with a new lover.
This is almost like the korean drama the world of the married.
Like the hell is he so confused for and get jealous. Makes me sick. 🤮

Fed-Kun's army
Does anyone know what chapter the remarriage happens ? These two raise my blood pressure with their constant selfish nonsense And I might need to wait until that chapter is released to read all the chapters lol

Users who are viewing this thread