Remarried Empress - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Double-page supporter
Since the empress cant be changed but the emperor can be changed why the fuck does he act like he is better than her?

Ngl i skip the dumb emperor scene n tht slave... Haha nt even bother to read it. I cant wait fr the revenge!! Go empress go!

Corresponding Novel placement; Chapter 2 to 3 - "Early Signs Of An Affair" to "Compare with Whom?"

For anyone who wants to know.

The were differences in the webtoon as Laura was actually locked up for 5 days instead of 3. This is because the webtoon didn't include the further part of the initial argument between Navier and Sovieshu where she tried to defend Laura by pointing out a hypothetical hypocrisy of his actions, had it been him instead of Navier, and he increased Laura's punishment as a result.

Note another hypocrisy in his actions this chapter. He said to Navier, after she went to take care of her maid,
"Did you really have to go that far?"
. This is the same thing she said to him when she was previously trying to defend Laura from his actions in the novel.

He originally also said,
"But now your taking care of her? If you had any thought for me, you would have sent her away."

🙄Like you had any thought for her when you knew she would be hurt by her maid being punished and humiliated so severely over a slave?

Fed-Kun's army
I already hate those 2, i can't even watch their scenes

Fed-Kun's army
@Manga-Titan No. The emperor is a dumbass, who is going to get wrapped around that slave girl's finger. The empress should've supplied him with lovers so he isn't so desperate for love and pussy.

Fed-Kun's army
He’s a pisspot lil bitch and when I get my hands on that rashta hoe tooo FUCk I will KILLLL HERRR ASS

you know reading this and seeing the emperor basically explaining to rashta that the empress never really showed him emotion or anything...dude you could have just talked to her, tell her you'd like it if your relationship were something deeper than just a political marriage. that you didn't just shows you're vapid and thoughtless

Dex-chan lover
If there was a dictionary entry for THOT, this ho would be the definition

Just my thoughts, when Sovietrash breaks up wiht our queen Navier, and marries Trashta, Trashta will become an Empress...Lmao, yeah no, that's not gonna work. Have fun with your ruined Empire :) Anyways the after taste after I read that part with Sovietrash and Trashta is 🤢🤮

Dex-chan lover
Its only been 4 chapters and im already ready to attack these two in the name of the empress

Fed-Kun's army
oohhh so he wants a woman whom he can control and is obedient. he's threatened by a woman with so much power like the Empress. his masculinity is so fragile it can break with a whip of wind

If he wants someone to just control and feed, why don't he get a pet? I'm sure it's more likeable than the pest sticking to him lmao also why is he so threatened by the empress? Man. I wish you and that cunning pest a happy marriage and a ruined empire 💚

Dex-chan lover
i just started this series and i already know why ''thrashta'' is a thing, and apparently she gonna get a lot worse, so......yeah

Users who are viewing this thread