Remarried Empress - Vol. 1 Ch. 63

For something titled as Remarried, the remarried part really took a long time to get done. I hope we'll finally be able to witness the FL's happiness

finally the divorce scene is coming !!!! i don't want to see trashta and that stupid king ever again unless it's them suffering.

I find this quite sad
She worked her whole life to be a queen
She cannot find any self worth other than being in the position she put a lifetime's worth of effort to get
It's sad that even if it was a proposal from another king she would've accepted it as well
Although I am happy about Heinley's timely proposal this is a rather sad relationship

I hope that once navier get divorced she’ll be allowed to grow and realize that she’s more than just her title. I hope that she’ll truly find her happiness

Not going to lie if it took another like 20-30 chapters to FINALLY start that romance I might've dropped this manga. But I'm glad it wasn't all tease and actually had some great build-up and follow through, was worth all the wait.

Dex-chan lover
About time... Now we can perhaps witness that scene we saw in the first chapter??

Dex-chan lover
My man is about to turn his kingdom into an empire all because he was horny for MC's mommy milkies.
And honestly? Who could blame him.

OH MY GAAAAHD GO QUEEN GET YOURSELF A TRUE KING LIKE HEINLEY I LOVE THEM OMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE DIVORCE 😎

It's actually very messed up that she's willing to sell herself for the title of queen, especially considering Henley wants to invade her nation. Even is Sovieshu is crap, she will join the guy who's going to butcher her people, just for power.

@privkz it's not just "power" it's her identity, she wouldn't know who she was without that role. It's been brought up before by the Lipt ambassador that her whole life was dedicated towards this role. She is the Empress but she's also nothing if not the Empress.

It's mostly an anxiety issue, aggravated by Sovieshit's behaviour. She feels insecure in more ways than one.

And it's not like she knows for sure that Heinry plans to invade her country, she just knows he's up to something.

Also also, she's not exactly selling herself. She's admitted she feels at ease with him, more than she is in her current relationship, and in this story marriages of convenience were the norm. You could say her family "sold" her as a child to become the Empress, so there's continuity there.

Fed-Kun's army
@yannickq The problem is that she doesn't really love him, or at least, she hasn't shown it yet. She looks willing to go with him just to feel useful again. That is pretty messed up.

Users who are viewing this thread