Remarried Empress - Vol. 1 Ch. 63

i get that rashta is made up to be the villain of the story but isnt that wrong????, like shes not completely innocent but she was a slave, a SLAVE!!!, shes just doing everything she can to survive and have a happy life and not go back to being a slave, and its shown that she does care for the child she had but struggling with that and being blackmailed with it or being thrown into slavery again. I get why people are upset at rashta because i sure am sometimes but like, shes up against the richest and most powerful people in the country, shes just struggling to survive. In my opinion sovieshit is the real villain of the story, he doesnt communicate enough with navier and expects her to be a loving and caring wive when he didnt even build up the relationship to that point, he likes rashta when shes naive and innocent but didnt want her to learn more about etiquette becuase she thought she would be like corrupted?? like lose her appeal???, and now he wants to divorce the empress and doesnt even warn her its for a plan. hes a piece of shit.

@forgetmenot honestly the Emperor is the big bad of thus story. He could have had a serious talk with Navier at any time about what his goals and wants are but he didn't. Now he wants her cooperation in a plan she has no idea about. There was no way this wouldn't have blown up in his face one way or another.

@forgetmenot
Trashhoe is in a way the main antagonist and trasha is just the annoying “henchmen” but the reason people hate her so much is because she a hypocrite. She could just live her live as a royal concubine in leisure but she still wants more, like getting upset her child isn’t in line of succession or copying Navier, wanting to be loved by her despite stealing her husband (even tho it was trashoe’s choice too) yet saying things like she doesn’t want Navier and Trashoe to be close even she was the home wrecker

Any chapter without trashta and sovieshit is a good chapter.
A better chapter is when they suffer

@forgetmenot She abandoned her child for wealth and glory for god's sake, and the dude that she got pregnant with seems to love her. She is greedy, and she is a white lotus, the most hated and annoying type of character for me. The readers can see the shit she tried to pull to intentionally disrespect the queen and act innocent so the king can feel sorry for her. I don't about her trying to survive she got many ways to do that without being a fukin homewrecker

@The_Strahl I get you lol, but I think it's just to draw a line between them, bc calling her by her actual name I think would be a bit inappropriate and too casual if ya know what I mean. Once they get closer I'm sure he'll get to know her actual name

O's really too long and beat around the bush too much till it get to the point where the FL leave the emperor side.

The story is boring af. I even skipped chapter many time and still understand what the fuck is going on because it's generic boring predictable cliche story. At this point i just want to see how the emperor would do when he lost the empress that actually run the country for a useless bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread