Remarried Empress - Vol. 1 Ch. 63

Dex-chan lover
YESSSSSSSSSSS LEAVE THAT FUCKER! I HOPE HE’LL DEEPLY REGRET EVERYTHING HE HAD DONE SO FAR. BREAK DOWN, AND THE EMPIRE FALLS

Yeeees! We’re almost there!! Ugh this where everything moves sooooo fast. I believe the divorce chapter is
around chapter 84 in the raws. Ohh I could be off slightly but, I believe so.
Things are just going to get better. Yeeeeeees!

A whole chapter without the king of trash and trashta? Am i dreaming? Jk, I'm so glad Navier and Heinley are somewhat progressing~

Dex-chan lover
YESSSSSSSS!!!!

LET THEM EXECUTE THEIR TRASH PLAN,
LET THAT TRASH DIVORCE YOU,
LET THAT ANOTHER TRASH BE EMPRESS,
LET THAT KINGDOM IN RUIN
LET THEIR TRASH BECOME THEIR RUINATION

q1maSee.jpeg

...I regret reading this today (because there's no other chapter) but at the same time I feel so happy that I'm a mess right now 😂😂😂

But yes!!!!!! Tho I hate seeing Navier suffering, this chapter gave Heinley the chance that we all were waiting for!!! And no Shoevieshoe nor Trashta anywhere in the whole chapter!!!!! 🎉 it's been a while since I read the whole thing without skipping panels 🤣

Dex-chan lover
My theory is the power of the mages is proportionate to how good the emperor is... the trashier he becomes, the worse their power. (Would be really odd if that *were* the case though...)

Poor Navier, I'm glad she's got some support. I look forward to the garbage duo getting their what-for! Trashta can't just relax while Navier does all the hard work after the divorce.

Users who are viewing this thread