Remarried Empress - Vol. 1 Ch. 63

Group Leader
FINALLY. WE’RE FINALLY GETTING TO THE POINT THAT WAS ALREADY SHOWN. it was taking too long so I dropped the manhwa and read the book instead😂. Now the manhwa is finally catching up.

Dex-chan lover
Dropped this maybe 30+ chapters ago, waiting for this. Will come back again in 10 to see if it has finally happened.

*Queen Navier and Heinley ship sails* awww look at my ship all my blood, sweat and tears went into this

I feel like I've been on a long azz rollercoaster where I almost threw up a couple times (thanks, trashta) and we're finally getting to the fun part! Woooo! Thanks for translating and working hard on this!

THE SHIP IS FINALLY LEAVING THE SHORE AND SAILING YASSSSSSSS
I HAVE BEEN WAITING ONBOARD FOR SO LONGGG

The problem with Sovieshit is that he wants a partner that falls into the 'innocent and pure and needs protecting' trope, even if it's only in appearances, since Trashta obviously is neither innocent nor pure. Navier isn't 'innocent' in the sense that she isn't naive, so she doesn't necessarily need protecting in most cases. Maybe that left Sovieshit feeling inadequate or insecure or something?

I want to join your discord server but I can’t find it:(
Would you please write out the full link in the next episode?

Users who are viewing this thread