Remarried Empress - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Aggregator gang
lmao cant wait for the country to crumble after she marries the other guy who's apparently a bird LMAO

Can we get faster to when the queen get remaried pls xD btw thanks for the update

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait for this divorce, that empire is gonna crumble I hope the west takes over and executes the king and his concubine 😒 I can't believe he's this dumb and trasha probably isn't even using a charm spell, thanks for the translation

Thank you very much for the update it made my day but my emotions are shitty, i wonder is that rashna's lady in waiting how did she get one? She's evil too. i just can't wait to see the full chapter from the beggining of chapter 1 we need to see the full version of that perfect revenge.

@silver776 novel is 117 chapters in and they still didnt divorce. But someone was saying it should happen in the next 40 chapter as a comment for chapter 117. Manga is moving pretty fast so i cant say anything about it.

tbh... I'd rather shoot a gun than throw a garbage bin. Some things in this world, we are better off.

glad to see the webtoon is progressing quickly.

can't wait to see some of my favourite moments with best boy, best empress, and two nuisances that go by the names of soggyshu and trashta. :'D
tysm for updates lol

Dex-chan lover
I want to skip to the part where we see the empress absolutely cockblock the emperor and joins beast prince instead.

I have a very good suggestion what you should do, trashta. Along with stupidshoe.

The meme at the end sums up my whole feels for this manhwa.

PLS SKIP WHERE THE EMPRESS GOES TO THE ML PLEEEEASE. I'm sick of seeing the shitty emperor & crybaby Rashta 🤮

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!!! We want moooooreeee !

I think we all agree trash should just... burn ! Stupid trashta !

Thanks for the update!
Trashta speaking in third person only makes her sound more annoying...

I cant believe that son of a b*tch is an emperor LMAO he's so fcking annoying.
.. trashta gotta take her own ass out and into a trash bin..

Thank you for translating this series though!! The small notes are fun to read lol

Users who are viewing this thread