Remarried Empress

stupid ass emperor you don't deserve FL anyway.
Trasha is your match you stupid man.
Its quite strange that the emperors ministers and aid don't warn him and don't search for info regarding the slave like no backup whatsoever everyone near him is stupid..
Meh.

if i ever get isekaied into this manhwa,the first thing i would do is stuff a dick down stupidshoe and trashta;s throat

Anyone know any witchcraft that will allow you to punch a fictional character, cause I need to punch the emperor and trashra!

@So_Catarina
Yeah trash and dickhead are a good match for each other:
- both stupid, can't handle shit, liars, blinded by the so called "love" they have, mentally ill and zero brains
The ministers probably already did a background check on her but couldn't find much other than rumours or sumn and the probably warned him but as they met the "terrified, shivering and pitiful trash" on the streets, (where she belongs), were run over by her kindness and gratitude for helping her. Or the emperor threatened the others to remain silent if they wanted to keep their job. Either way everyone except the acquaintances of her Majesty are stupid

wow she has a baby she is totally shit also the emperor is even more shit I don’t want to curse but I am so angry that I want make a teleportation machine be teleported inside the book and slaughter both the emperor and trashra. Send them to space with no gear even Satan himself will probably return them back to earth because of how awful, stupid and treacherous they are. The emperor doesn’t even deserve the FL she deserves a lot better. the fl endures many of the pains and sufferings. if I were her I would go nuts!!!!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

These comments are everything. If you got people trying to figure out how they can punch your fictional characters than you know you wrote something good.😂

Henely's face when he said "Queen likes your Highness", his blush is so cute, like akgj;lajg jaejgj I just want to hug him

Double-page supporter
Damn people in comment section hate some characters with a passion

Read this if you don’t want to waste your time.

y’all’s might wanna put this on “On Hold” because she doesn’t get remarried until chapter 84 and there isn’t any face-slapping until chapter 120. Just know that there is going to be more “ ‘T’rashta makes mistakes, empress tries to correct her, ‘t’rashta cri cri, emperor yells and blame empress, empress gets depressed, Queen cheers her up” and repeat

So basically, I’m tryna tell you to put this on hold and wait a year if all you want is to see the marriage part. I know I will

single moms for the win,
but since it’s ancient times and it’s trashta, ima have to call her a hoe.

I can understand that girl with the silver hair a bit. She was a slave and finally can live a carefree life with no worries. The emperor tho is a different story. He thinking only with his little bastard. I hate people who look passed the logic and just hear what they wanna hear. And I can't wait for main protagonist to dump his ass

@EnaLikesThis
omg I love you, I already wanted to f***ing throw it away many time, thanks god for your spoiler so I won't have to waste my time on this. I'll come back a year later

Users who are viewing this thread