Remarried Empress

I love the empress but man, any page with trashta and the stupid emperor gets me like
hqdefault.jpg

don't mind me if you don't get the context.

... im tired reading this. So much negatives emotion goin on. I can't keep it up.

I hope the author just rush to the divorce moment :(

Omg lol nasty eww 😭😭
Hopefully we can read the divorce moment soon!!
Thanks for the update tho 💕

The more I read this the more overjoyed I will be for the final reveal.
Also those notes from the translators are brilliant.

Never have I wished so much ill and misfortune upon a woman, let alone 2 beings as I have with Trashta and the Emperor. Like I want her to be hurt, degraded and him to be stuck with freshly created swords from the pit.

mrf

That shit is annoying to the point I'm agreeing with the comment below me

Just get the fuck away that shit heads uuuggh f off! Like a drug addict daydreaming fkers I wish you lost everything will God bestowed misfortune upon you. Never knew I can have this much hate to a fictional woman.

Lol I actually said Ew before I saw the TN nasty lmao!
Protect our girl please! Not that trashy male nasty!

I hope Our Empress will just shove him down, like..... F* u- should'a think more before getting close to trashta

This comment section, 98%: we hate trashta! And fuck the emperor, too!

Totally agree by the way, and I absolutely love the credit notes. I also admire how well written trashta is - her side, her thoughts are all portrayed, she's got feelings and fears, but still manages to be a really horrible person that probably believes she's a good one. I love myself some great writing and characterization.

How many more chapters till we get the divorce scene from chapter 1? I'm starting to get annoyed and bored of this manga. It's the same scenes over and over Navier dos her duty but trash emperor misunderstands her gets mad at her, trashta does something stupid cries about it trash emperor consoles her gets mad at navier id its related to her, rinse and repeat.

I really like this manga the story is good until the repetitiveness.

I live for the memes at the end of each chapter. Can't wait to read more...though I may have to start reading the novel in the mean time!

Users who are viewing this thread