Remarried Empress

😭😭Oh no, I feared it would be dropped 😭
It will take about 6 months for webtoon to just get to the last chapter on mangadex 😭
I really hate this situation...

Thank you so much for all the hard work and for all the hilarious and wonderful memes!

Thank you for the hard work and all those mighty memes. We love them <3

Now we have a free way to support the Author. Remember to like every chapter on WEBTOON

Thank you so much for the hardwork Rumpi Team ❤️ I foynd this beautiful gem because of you and I had always loved your memes. I'm glad that this webtoon is getting an official release although I'll miss all of your comments and memes.

Thank you so much for your hard work ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you sooo much for translating so far !!! Your hard work means so much. I’m a big fan of your translations and I think you guys did great with this series <3 stay healthy! Sending good vibes !

Thank you for your hard work I wish you’d continue but oh well. I still love this series <3

Pity you guys are dropping this... it's gonna take ages for webtoon to catch up :\ Probably will have lost interest by then.

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn it, another one gets stolen away by """"""legitimate"""""" translations

This translation was so fun to read. I'm a little sad that it'll be not continued (or am I wrong?)

Thank you Rumpi & Potato for the translations!!
Sad that it's come to an end, but it's been a fun read.

Thank you for translating. It was fun to read until it lasted. Cant wait for the official chapter 31(^。^)

Users who are viewing this thread