Remarried Empress

this manhwa is INFURIATING ME but i cant stop reading it, which is just great. note the sarcasm. anyways i'll come back when navier gets divorced lmao bye

The way Heinrey is planting ideas to lead Sovieshu to be the one to suggest divorce first is brilliant.

Hahaha good luck! Once TRashta is the empress, Heinrey will get Navier! At the same time, weaken the administration of the empire! Two trash, with one stone!

Yes Rashta, please become the empress to let Navier go where she'll be treated the way she deserves. LONG LIVE NAVIER and fuck trashta

Majesty's Heart, I praise you guys for always posting the translations! Its wonderful work, thank you guys!

I played the mobile game (it's completed on an app called maybe) and idk if it's spoilers so take this with a HUGE grain of salt but
the game does a good job of providing more of Navier's inner thoughts which I LOVED but basically said that the whole reason Sovieshu even brought Rashta into the mix was to make Navier jealous. That made me so angry lmfao but the game lacked the pregnancy plotline, Duke Ergy was barely a character, and Navier's brother just straight up didn't exist so there's that. GRAIN OF SALT. Also you can romance the Grand Duke and the love potion is so much more satisfying and fleshed out in the game lol.

All in all this manhwa drives me up the wall bc it started out so powerfully and now it feels like a very, very slow burn. I do think it'll be worth it when Heinley does eventually sweep Navier off her feet but my GOD in the meantime lets all roast sovieshu to relieve some tension ok?

Ohh I see what they're doing, Ergy has been working for Heinley all along and he is going to manipulate Rashta so Heinley gets to marry Navier.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I was into the first chapter, curious where it would go from there, then it starts a flashback.

I read for 30 chapters, hoping it'd get back to where it started. It's not bad at all, but it can be painful to read at times simply because I feel bad for the Empress and I was hoping to get to the part where she runs off with another guy.

@setrameow
the flashbacks doesn’t end until chapter 80-something. That’s why I’ve left this one on hold for a whole year ever since chapter 30. So if you wanted the ‘remarried’ empress part of the story then wait for chapter 90. That’s what I’m doing

@Ichigoeater the divorce scene doesn’t come until chapter
80-something
so if that’s what your for then wait until chapter
that’s what I’m doing.

Users who are viewing this thread