Remote Jugyou ni Nattara Class 1 no Bishoujo to Doukyo Suru Koto ni Natta - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Manga MC : Help a girl connect to internet and girl fall in love immediately

Me : helping a lot of girl with their homework, errand, school projects and more, and me still got no girl that see me as love interest.

:meguuusad:
Bro I FEEL you.

Dex-chan lover
owe8rz.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Manga MC : Help a girl connect to internet and girl fall in love immediately

Me : helping a lot of girl with their homework, errand, school projects and more, and me still got no girl that see me as love interest.

:meguuusad:
plot twist: these self insert manga are more accurate than you thought - you're also dense af and may have missed signs from a girl because of your below-average social skills and low self esteem.

Lesson learned: women can fall in love with you if you help them with their wifi connection
wish i had a girl who'd put "must watch LTT regularly 😤" in her tinder bio fall head over heels for me because i told her that i built my pc and am my family's and office's go-to tech help guy.

Dunno why I instaclicked the moment I see a white haired girl in the cover
weebs when they see an albino girl:

Dex-chan lover
It's fascinating how quickly a little bit of lies and manipulation can make an otherwise cute premise into something disgusting. I'm still gonna read, but here's hoping this gets resolved quickly. At least she didn't manipulate his parents into blocking him (as far as we know).

Dex-chan lover
I can see the next 50 chapters so clearly there's no reason to read them. I'll check back in four of five years tho. Looking fwd to it

Dex-chan lover
I see we're all here
let's have another good one ladies and gentleman

Users who are viewing this thread