Remote Jugyou ni Nattara Class 1 no Bishoujo to Doukyo Suru Koto ni Natta - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Pretty rough way to force the start, like not allowing your child to come home? Ofcourse stalker-kun has a place he can stay. Dense and misunderstandings doing the heavy lifting? Check.

Also Japan did have lockdowns but they weren't that long as far as I remember so is this series happening at most over a 2-3 week? Another also is this is destined to have a non-ending.

Dex-chan lover
Theres so many of this live in syory bullshit, like at this point just makr a hentai, your art is good enough to get you there anf you won't waste time with storyboarding filler

Dex-chan lover
I like that shes kinda insane
I think that's the hook, actually. It's what caught my attention reading it. That she's manipulating the lockdown situation to force a boy to live with her based on a lie she's just rolling with is an awful lot of fun for a female lead; it also makes her more or less the actual main character. She's the one with the agency and the plan here, and we're aware of it. Might be a fun time.

Or it could fall the fuck apart like most LNs do. I guess we'll see.

Dex-chan lover
Just so you know, it is illegal to start something with a girl this cute and not keep going with it

Dex-chan lover
Looks like the female MC is on the offensive on this one and I like it.

Users who are viewing this thread