Remote Jugyou ni Nattara Class 1 no Bishoujo to Doukyo Suru Koto ni Natta - Ch. 2

Fed-Kun's army
Ahh I see. The MC isn’t a complete idiot, so this manga will only have 5 chapters?

Dex-chan lover
Haruka is hornier than a cat in heat, but at least she makes cute rather than freaking annoying sounds.

Her lies at being bad with technology are becoming less convincing.

Dex-chan lover
HALLELUJA PRAISE THE LORD! finally a japanese romcom protagonist that isn't denser than a neutron star! he actually figured things out within 2 chapters only! what a precious rarity these days.

Dex-chan lover
The few pages redeemed this chapter HARD because I was losing braincells the rest of the chapter. Still doesn't excuse the "Oh wow look brand new never worn or used clothes! They must belong to her BF." (even a gift for a brother or father would have been a more acceptable jump).

I gotta agree with the female lead though, just mess her up already. Even if he knows, I really cannot stand more chapters of" I don't know how to use basic electronics a toddler can". I never liked the trope of women acting ditzy or incapable to somehow flirt with or seduce men.

Contributor
wait you telling me that he has a brain inside that has of his????!!! REVOLUTIONARY

Dex-chan lover
Thank god he actually has some brain cells, this series would have been quite more painful to read otherwise

NO WAY A ROM-COM PROTAG WITH COMMON SENSE AND A FUNCTIONING BRAIN??!!
Do weird to have a functional MC ROM com brain that actually cops on that most beautiful girl in class is into him and only 2 chapters, madness, where's my MC even pressed against u, holding hands etc they remain dense, I'm so used to that type

Ngl, she's a perfect manipulator, and he's a very gullible person. What more can you ask for?
She's a terrible manipulator she admits herself how bad at lying she is and only getting away with it because of the mask. By the end of chapter 2 though seems like he's copped on at least he's considering does she have feelings from me that leaves a great many rom-com mangas in the dust

Dude just roll with it. You're in Covid 2.0 electric boogaloo here and the best girl in class that, for rom-com reasons, fell in love with you at first sight wants to live with you.

At least he realized it already, now he can possibly tease her with this knowledge by messing around as well.
I mean we do see in start of chapter 1 he lifts up her skirt to get better look at her thighs

omg an mc with a functioning brain, if he backtracks immediately next chapter I'll lose all hope
I think it's unlikely he's already figured I hope she's lying about being bad with computers and thought about why that is and that she could feels for him. We also see in the flash forward in start of chapter 1 he is lifting up her skirt to get a better look at her thighs

Users who are viewing this thread