Renai Boukun

I hate to be "that guy", but could someone PLEASE PICK UP THE PACE and translate the last 4 chapters and the extra of this manga.

Also translate this while your at it:

*Secret Ending below Spoilers* (A continuation of the last chapter if you will)
BTW: You won't find this at raw sites like sen raw or LHS . (Strangely Even comic-meteor.jp didn't show before taking the last chapter down)

https://mobile.twitter.com/zerods_/status/1084221081077141505

TKW

We've had a script for a few weeks now that's been waiting on PR but he's MIA so I'll be taking over there, hopefully will have everything finished this week. I'd like to say we'll be faster going forward but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But thanks for those extra pages I'll throw them onto the end of the final chapter.

Damn I remember dropping the manga with how boring and annoying were the characters like the step sister or the Cupid main female or the over used jokes in the chapters

Where's the last volume? Don't tell me the scanlators dropped the last remaining volume? WTF?

TKW

Not technically dropped and Airy is still around but you shouldn't get your hopes up. If another translator wants to pick it up and needs anything, including raws, feel free to PM me. The other two translators I've worked with in the past are dead so can't ask them to finish it out. If it hasn't been finished by the time I learn Japanese I'll translate it myself.

4cjgm8.png

Dex-chan lover
I'll pray for someone to finish translating this (ノ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ノ

Fed-Kun's army
do you plan on finishing it ? there is just a few chapters left

For god's sake, can someone OTHER THAN Bosen Scans just translate the last four damn chapters and be done with it already!!

Hell if you the reader of this comment can't translate Japanese at least find someone you know who can. Try to reach out to others.

TKW & Bosen are going to either take several more months to years at this rate. (Assuming they are still "planning" on translating it).

TKW

Bosen Scans more like Bosen Dead am I right?

I have two TLs from different groups who've told me they might translate it recently, please wait warmly.
No promises though.

@TKW

I 'm calling bullcrap on those supposed translator groups.

Also "please wait warmly"? We are waaaaaaayyy past that point considering that it's been 10 months since the last translation and plus we both know the reason that you guys only posted 53.5 was ONLY just to shut us up. (Which took 8 months long to translate after chapter 53 was posted)

Users who are viewing this thread