Renai Daikou - Ch. 16 - Love Strategy

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so Pon is Shirogane and Kon is Kaguya. Except he's also pulling a Keima.

Dex-chan lover
Is it finally happening? The true main characters coming to the forefront?? I think it's happening!!!

When I think of the character list, it's PON & KON, Mari, and the other guy who's name I can never remember.

Dex-chan lover
It is pretty hard to work with a client who wants to be a slave. To have no agency in one's own life in order to gain experience... That just sounds crazy. And Kon definitely doesn't know how to handle Mari.

Kon seems to be rather insecure in her ideals about love. Because she's experienced so much, surely she couldn't be rivaled, right? She's happy that people find love because of her. But to have someone seemingly disregard her skills and having success just because of head knowledge really does make her mad!

The poor President has to watch these two employees feud because Pon knows he won't be acknowledged if he's not antagonistic. Pon just wants the girl he likes to notice him! And if having her tsun is the way to do it, so be it!

It's interesting that Pon used to be a thin guy before. I wonder how he managed to bulk up?

Double-page supporter
look, some may not like this anymore, its similar to LiW in "the loser reaching for the winter" and something similar to many other stories, however like many others

I am a sucker for love stories from a distance, and I hope Aka can make this something to fall in love with (and end better than LiW :) ). dont forget to love!

Dex-chan lover
As the god of conquer once said, ‘sometimes, hate is the quickest way to make a girl fall in love with you.’

Dex-chan lover
Welp, least we know Aka Akasaka intended to make the FMC hated. Wonder how the redemption arc would be though ngl, if there is of course

Seems like a missed opportunity for an afterword about negging. I still think (or maybe hope) the story will focus on Pon and Kon's toxic relationship values eventually.

Dex-chan lover
whelp... Mari is the perfect example of a guillable girl in NTR stories.

Someone save that girl, lest she repeats the shit her mother's worst qualities.

Double-page supporter
Katsuragi Keima ( from TWGOK ) will be the top agent in this universe ......

Users who are viewing this thread