Renai Shikou Seitokai

Group Leader
You could say the student body went into a... straight line to vote once they fell love with his promises... heh.

Dex-chan lover
When you can recognize an artist style on the cover as a hentai artist

Feels man of culture

*starts reading*

Halfway through the first chapter... why does this remind me so much of this hentai artist, what's his name already...

*looks at the comments*

... ah, of course.

VIP
Please for god's sake get better raws, there's websites and ways to rip digital raws easily and quickly.

Dex-chan lover
Image quality problems? I think is perfect how it is right now.
Thank you again.

Fed-Kun's army
@darkcat28 Their art is dated as fuck and all the characters have the same face with generic expressions and hairstyles. They've drawn the exact same aloof girl with medium/long black hair and an average body in like every other title of theirs, sometimes multiple times in a single title. Their idea of ahegao is when a character just opens their mouth and squints. The stories are even worse. They're all shallow/boring and clearly standard incel wish fulfillment. I don't think the author could write a single decent line of comedy or portray any emotion realistically if they tried. It's all just sex addicts having sex because it feels good and then moving on to the next fucktoy. What exactly do you like about them?

Fed-Kun's army
@banjomarx Right. Criticizing manga as a reader of course just makes you jealous of the mangaka as an artist. And people who criticize cars are of course just jealous of the manufacturers. This is one high-IQ defense mechanism you've got going on here. Weird that nobody has been able to name a single good feature of the artist, though.

Its Definitely the age of H-manga artists making regular manga huh. This is like the 12th one ive seen lol.

Users who are viewing this thread