Rendezvous

Merci de traduire les chaps. la Scantrad.Menidro continuez comme ça
ça m'a l'aire d'une petite pépite, hâte de voir le déroulement des choses

Dex-chan lover
Completed "reading" the raws and, damn, the pacing is slow.
MC is always dead set on the school gang and trying to get revenge. The aliens don't even make a plot relevant appearance until chapter 32. Afterwards the story finally picks up a good pace

The author is so occupied with flashbacks that he didn’t even bother progressing the story, idk about the next chapters as I haven’t read the raws but man is the pacing slow. This is like Lookism but with aliens, but even the aliens weren’t that relevant as of last chapter. Idk how the author gonna go around this as i haven’t seen any relevant plot yet except saving that one friend of his.

Idk why so many are shiting on this, I thought it was really good.

-The story is progressing quite slowly but it’s showing what all the main characters are like pretty well.

-The art is really well done too

I like this a lot. Really. I think it’s that type where it appeals to a small number of people who have preferences in mecha or post apocalyptic genres. That said the art is well done too.

Dex-chan lover
The fits in here are mad fire 🔥🔥

And look at these shounen mfs complaining bout the pace. The ultrasound speed of shounen all right and dandy but sometimes you gotta enjoy slow paced things :p

As far as I know this is pretty alright.

No offense but i find bullying in korean manhwas really strange. Is this a normal occurrence in korea? Or is this just writers imagination of a bully? I have been bullied before but i have never seen this alpha beta type shit. It’s frankly pretty annoying as I just want mc to beat or do something realistic about this situation.

Why does he even cling to a guy taking over the supplies? He had a jacket soaked with oil he could have use that to light people on fire or he can just throw a rock in their head or something. I understand that this is important for the plot but.... it’s just so weird. It’s like getting beat up by a boxer when you have a knife in your hands. Possible to fail but only if you have 2 brain cells

Just fighting or defeating bully's won't get you anywhere either you kill them or cripple them for forever

Aggregator gang
The premise of the story is really great. Post apocalyptic setting with some aliens ? The description hints that the guy wants revenge above all, seems good right ?

Well, let's just say that reading this manhwa so far filled me with much more frustrations than excitement. I'm frustrated by his choice, his utter lack of resolve with his "revenge", the very slow pace of things (but that's a choice from author so can't do much about that), how they waste chapters on the backstory of the bullies (for real though, who cares about these animals)

Oh and one last thing, the "aliens", had they not been included in this manhwa the story wouldn't be any different. They are just .... there.... Sometimes they appear, but most of the time you'll forget about them if it wasn't for them appearing on the cover page at the beginning of a chapter....

Actually, saying that the aliens have no influence on the story might not be entirely right, as one could theoritize some juicy stuff regarding the mc and the leader of the scumbags.

Dex-chan lover
Too much indulging on backstories, unnecessary backstories, that nobody actually cared.

Tho I still can't wrap my head around why would people rate this as 1/10.

There's definitely no magic, drama or mystery in this one. Well, it's a mystery to me why it exists -- why did the author write it? What's he saying? I'm guessing we'll never find out. It goes back and forth between a second rate angsty shounen battle story and a wannabe wuxia, with some completely inconsequential post-apocalypse setting on top. Aliens invade to make a pretext for high school delinquents to take over a part of town. Like, seriously, that's what's up so far. 17 chapters and the story hasn't progressed an inch from the first chapter. What's it even about? Who's it for? I honestly have no idea. Most certainly not for me. Du ro pu du

Users who are viewing this thread