Rendezvous

They are taking it slow, it picks up the pace from chapter 18. It's really good, and I hope the translation team translates it quicker. 50 Chapters in S1.

yo those who says the pacing is shit should consider the backstory serving the purpose of helping us understand the character's motivations and their growth. cant just jump right in so op and full of blood thirst, man.

Ok the story seems cool but whats with the magic and martial arts tag I mean martial arts in there kinda but no magic so far just seems like training and working hard

Read up to chapter 20, gave it 5/10, not bad, not good.
Then I went to read the raws, I couldn't take it anymore in chapter 43

If you are waiting to see the MC become OP, I'd advise you to just drop the series.
The author has no plans up till chapter 43 in making us feel, dayum mc, you're strong now.
The current arc villain, the blonde guy, guess what beats up the MC.
Heck, every single lieutenant of the blonde guy beats up the MC.
Does the MC learn to become cruel? Does the MC physically disable the henchmen so they will not be able to keep on fighting? Does the MC learn to become more cunning?
Resounding no. The MC is still a limp dick useless piece of crap 43 chapters in.
The blonde guy was actually beaten by a side character introduced 30 ish chapter who just happen to drive by.
Imagine all that build-up of the MC training, gotten beaten up to have an arc ending of a side character beating the first boss of the manhwa.
I rate this masochistic retarded manhwa 2/10.
If you want to read something good, go for weak hero instead of this crap.

I’m 11 chapters in and I really like the story so far. Mc doesn’t seem very strong, just strong-willed. I don’t think he will be strong until he fuses with one of those unit things

Dex-chan lover
Seems interesting but current season is pretty boring. Season 2 is probably when the real action starts since by the ending of Season 1 is when it goes full sci-fi.

This is pretty good!!! Just read it even if you think it's not your cup of tea! The story and action are both good and it unfolds as you go.

It has a slightly more mature story-telling vibe compared to the typical shounen so it does avoid some of the cliches and the continously over-done fights that I think some people prefer. The MC is strong willed, the side characters have their own distinct personalities, decisions and back stories (they don't just exist for the MC and his story).

Group Leader
The raws are currently at chp50 but its understandable if you have a 5h1t ton of projects that your translating

Users who are viewing this thread