Renge to Naruto! - Ch. 12 - Yakisoba!

Dex-chan lover
It's amazing how much I like this, even though I write this off as self-insert fanservice series and keep waiting for a Naruto reference.

Dex-chan lover
I love how her endless positivity and willingness to try new things and improve is rubbing off on him its really beautiful

Dex-chan lover
Allowance? It that just a way of saying "raise" or "benefits" or something?

I legit thought Naruto was gonna get laid off and that would be when he works for Renge, but I like this direction where he's moving forward in his own career. Intentional or not, this is a surprisingly cozy Iyashikei manga (with bits of fanservice lol).

Also, today we got a TWO firebending panels from Renge:bocchiwave:. One being a full spread!
Both should grow in separate careers, like husband and wife.
What to do in between is do a quality time together.
Maybe this is the lesson.

Dex-chan lover
I want to try yakisoba, but indomie is all I have. Life is hard. 98 china points. :meguuusad:
You gotta do with what you have, in the end the springy texture is its essence.

Heck, I want to do that jellyfish noodles, or the catfish noodles with thinly sliced squid inside. Make sure you wash the squid because they reek of ammonia, which taste like piss.

Allowance? It that just a way of saying "raise" or "benefits" or something?

I legit thought Naruto was gonna get laid off and that would be when he works for Renge, but I like this direction where he's moving forward in his own career. Intentional or not, this is a surprisingly cozy Iyashikei manga (with bits of fanservice lol).

Also, today we got a TWO firebending panels from Renge:bocchiwave:. One being a full spread!
most jobs will provide a certain amount of money in addition to your base salary as living expenses depend on your actual working days. stuff like food, commuting and even phone services...
the boss was talking about permanent employment so he most likely was just a part timer. and part timer doesnt really get the same benefits as employee.

Dex-chan lover
Maaan, forget the Chief role dude.

Just wife the girl and help her in the restaurant! You know you want to.

I look forward to this manga each time a chapter comes out. It always makes me want to do my best seeing how Renge approaches life.

Users who are viewing this thread