Renge to Naruto! - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Draft Beer!

Supporter
When she sees your karaage.
image.png

Dex-chan lover
Come on man! Just use another yen in spell field to revive karaage from graveyard and summon ben franklin in defensive position.

Dex-chan lover
This is such a fun series. Thanks for picking it up

Supporter
Thanks for the translation.
This lady sure does bring a smile on my face every time. I love the details, like the kitsh leopard flags at the entrance or cougar glasses. And of course her cooking with huge flames whatever the dish she serves (like the ramen last time...).

Dex-chan lover
If whatever gods decide to grace me in their favor and let this get an anime adaptation she will be the best girl of the season hands down. Only a few I can think of with currently ongoing manga that match this level of cozy.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I can't help but feel that the face expressions and forms are a bit...distorted? Like...a bit bubbly too? I don't know what it is but it's putting me off ever so slightly. Anyone else?

Double-page supporter
boy's got his eyes on the prize
image.png

She took a sip from his drink and MC didn't freak out about it being an i-i-indirect k-k-kiss? :unsure:
also this was extremely refreshing that we didn't get the most overdone reaction of all time
I can't help but feel that the face expressions and forms are a bit...distorted? Like...a bit bubbly too? I don't know what it is but it's putting me off ever so slightly. Anyone else?
and also also, ive noticed it too, its like her eyes are extremely wideset or her face is being viewed through a fisheye lense. i think it's cute.

Users who are viewing this thread