Rengoku no Karma

Dex-chan lover
This series is a dumpster fire of melodrama and warped logic.

Double-page supporter
No character or event consistancy, time jumps everywhere littered with continuity errors and jump cut, messy narration, cheap tearjerking moments and heavy handed pontifying morals, obnoxious good guys and bad guys, shoddy plot pushing, character teleport, etc...
That's a shame, it started with a good idea and had an interresting beginning with a direct attack of two difficult themes but the execution is subpar and after the first arc it's starting to get repetitive and feel stretched out.

It is a bit rushed, but the underlying ideas are good, I have been enjoying it

Imagine a train transporting used unwashed trashcans crashing, and for whatever reason catching fire - watching and smelling whole thing slowly being consumed by flames is what approximately reading this story can be compared to.

Group Leader
it had a good premise, but the anti-heroes are all portrayed as villainous ****asses with no redeeming features nor reasons to explain their wrongdoings, it’s also rushed but otherwise it’s kinda decent

Well the art is good at least, honestly everyone in this pisses me off in some way.

The MC is the least upsetting part of it.

so the lesson is being an asshole is fine and no consequences will come after you?

nothing about this is good, not a single redeeming feature
everything in it is bad and the author should feel bad for making it

I gotta be honest, the characters are written in a way where their motivations just don't make sense. Nothing they do holds up logically.

Oh and apparently the author thinks EVERYONE and everything is a douchey backstabber. Yes, EVERYONE, your pet hamster, your stupid toupe, your god damn nose hairs, Actual GODS, the camera, all secret closet assholes.

Dex-chan lover
the only redeeming feature of this pile of manure is akko-chan (yano-san) and maybe the dog
but that is perhaps only because she had a very limited screen time, if she were a more important character i believe the author would have managed to find a way to make her unlikable
this author reminds me so much of yamada yoshinobu's works (deathtopia, cage of eden, satanophany) in the asspull and the it's-so-obvious-it's-getting-axed department

Users who are viewing this thread