Rent-A-Girlfriend - Ch. 310 - The Girlfriend And Cosplay (1)

Dex-chan lover
mami:pepela:
iu

Double-page supporter
This arc is going to be fucking painful.

Chizuru is going to do a fashion show in the next chapter, though it’ll only be in everyone’s imagination.

After that we’ll have a chapter where they establish the convention. Next chapter a guy will hit on her. After that kazuya grows a spine for a moment and tells him to fuck off. She whispers thank you. The arc ends with the roommate grinning and then it ends.
True dat

Dex-chan lover
This arc is going to be fucking painful.

Chizuru is going to do a fashion show in the next chapter, though it’ll only be in everyone’s imagination.

After that we’ll have a chapter where they establish the convention. Next chapter a guy will hit on her. After that kazuya grows a spine for a moment and tells him to fuck off. She whispers thank you. The arc ends with the roommate grinning and then it ends.
you say it's "painful" but we're all here for it

we're all leaping off this cliff together

Dex-chan lover
Even amongst Chiz and Kaz, Mami is a pitiful character.
I never intended to expose them anyway
Ah yeah sure :pepela:

I wonder what even Kaz would regard as a "dark past" given that'd be one of the first things to come in mind to describe pretty much everything we've seen of him so far...

Thanks for the TL and see y'all in a week when Mini has her Seniors in her palms yet again...

Dex-chan lover
I just had the thought that all three of them going to this event might be an innovative move to show Chiz getting jealous about other females getting Kaz's attention and thus becoming aware of her feelings for Kaz further.
In the 1:1000 chance the recent "story progression" (forgive me those words for they're an insult to every real story out there) continues ever so slowly... :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
I will genuinely laugh so hard I start choking if the One Piece anime remake finishes before this series.

Like on one hand even as this is drawn out, I can kinda see where this might be going and the progress millimeter by millimeter. But I could also see how this could drag out indefinitely like we all assume based on things so far.

I would say mini chan is best girl, but that title belongs to the other rental girl (was her name suki?). Mini Chan is best wingwoman though.

But damn, Mizuhara really is meant for Kazuya, since Mini Chan can blackmail her over a little bit of embarrassment over a bra.

This is in reality a prequel of Attack on Titan. People tired of constant inconclusive romantic comedies rightly created the Titans. Better to live in a horror reality than this.

Dex-chan lover
This was a good chapter. Grandma, Mami, Mini, plus the main couple. Also, good to show MIni's playful deviousness and looking forward to this arc. Been a while since we've seen the bystanders gawking.

Kazuya mumbling about his dark past though... it's his recent past that's the problem.

Dex-chan lover
I forget the bra reference and I'm DAMN SURE not going to reread anything to find it. Does anyone care to refresh my memory?

Supporter
I forget the bra reference and I'm DAMN SURE not going to reread anything to find it. Does anyone care to refresh my memory?
Mini pretended Chizuru's bra was hers to "save" her from the fact that somehow she would be embarrassed about the fact Simpzuya was sperging out when he found it and started playing with it or whatever. Makes no damn sense to me.

Users who are viewing this thread