Rent-A-Girlfriend - Ch. 310 - The Girlfriend And Cosplay (1)

Supporter
This arc is going to be fucking painful.

Chizuru is going to do a fashion show in the next chapter, though it’ll only be in everyone’s imagination.

After that we’ll have a chapter where they establish the convention. Next chapter a guy will hit on her. After that kazuya grows a spine for a moment and tells him to fuck off. She whispers thank you. The arc ends with the roommate grinning and then it ends.
You left out the three chapters of her standing completely still in costume while hordes of photogs and random simps inexplicably materialize around her.

Oh, wait...

Fed-Kun's army
Mini pretended Chizuru's bra was hers to "save" her from the fact that somehow she would be embarrassed about the fact Simpzuya was sperging out when he found it and started playing with it or whatever. Makes no damn sense to me.

Add in the fact she casually talked about her period with him, but somehow the guy touching her bra and revealing it was her bra is an end of the world crisis. Dumb bitch.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, Yaemori stays the only entertaining character in this dumpster fire. Keep it real, Smug Mini

But what was the point of the Mami jumpstare? Did Reiji have her break the fourth wall as he realized she had no reason to doubt what was happening? Did he realize too late that he could have her stay convinced at the fucking waterpark that they may have convinced everyone else of the deception but not her, to keep her relevant?

Supporter
Lol, Yaemori stays the only entertaining character in this dumpster fire. Keep it real, Smug Mini

But what was the point of the Mami jumpstare? Did Reiji have her break the fourth wall as he realized she had no reason to doubt what was happening? Did he realize too late that he could have her stay convinced at the fucking waterpark that they may have convinced everyone else of the deception but not her, to keep her relevant?
The only way any of Mami's most recent appearance would contribute to the story, would be if she thinks through her next-to-last thought and we never see her again: "I don't see what good exposing them would do me. It doesn't concern me anymore…"

It looks like he is (by showing her Thinking About It) -- but Reiji gains nothing by trying to change her from an evil conniving b***h who Evils for the sake of being Evil, to an idiot who is somehow redeemed by realizing "Oh wow I guess I really do love the world's biggest loser… despite the fact I instantly broke up with him and blocked all communication with him, because he set off my loser-who-will-become-a-stalker radar."

Her :rolleyes: Tragic Past :rolleyes: flashback is completely unbelievable as a motive for chasing after Simpzuya like a puppy chasing a car (in the name of Trew Luv). It's only believable if Reiji wants to double down on her being an evil conniving b***h because Evil, and he threw that away by not having her immediately do something Evil like stalking them to find out more (or jumping in and making a fool of herself by trying to Expose Chizuru some more).

Dex-chan lover
The only way any of Mami's most recent appearance would contribute to the story, would be if she thinks through her next-to-last thought and we never see her again: "I don't see what good exposing them would do me. It doesn't concern me anymore…"

It looks like he is (by showing her Thinking About It) -- but Reiji gains nothing by trying to change her from an evil conniving b***h who Evils for the sake of being Evil, to an idiot who is somehow redeemed by realizing "Oh wow I guess I really do love the world's biggest loser… despite the fact I instantly broke up with him and blocked all communication with him, because he set off my loser-who-will-become-a-stalker radar."

Her :rolleyes: Tragic Past :rolleyes: flashback is completely unbelievable as a motive for chasing after Simpzuya like a puppy chasing a car (in the name of Trew Luv). It's only believable if Reiji wants to double down on her being an evil conniving b***h because Evil, and he threw that away by not having her immediately do something Evil like stalking them to find out more (or jumping in and making a fool of herself by trying to Expose Chizuru some more).
Another character that has been left irrelevant is Ruka. If Reiji was based, I would write Mami making an alliance with her, than with Umi after stalking Chizuru and noticing his crush. Kazuya is a spineless virgin: throw two women seriously at him, show him a better prospect even only flirting with Chizuru and he would self-destruct 🙏

I don't really mind pushing back to the happy ending, that's the lot of all rom-coms, but I've never seen this much padding while disregarding relevant pieces that could be better used for drama. I'd bet next chapter's dilemma while only come from Kazucuck's self-defeating internal monologue, watching that many simps oogling Chizuru, and not have Sumi or Mami show up as model for example.

I forget the bra reference and I'm DAMN SURE not going to reread anything to find it. Does anyone care to refresh my memory?
laundry day, kazuya stumbles upon a bra, wonders if its mizuhara's, mini claims it's her's to save mizuhara from the embarrassment
smth like that, at any rate

With a god assist like yaemori, how they still not together is baffling.
I think it's more on chizuru at this point. she knows he likes her. she's supposedly just working out her feelings for him at this point, trying to figure out whether she actually likes him back

Dex-chan lover
chapter 's title : the mental illness girl-friend and cosplay .
"cosplay" ? more like "cost-play" , because it costs a lot of money to rent the main b!tch , lol .

1st pages :
now evil ex-girl-friend looks like a version of main female :
  • ex-girl-friend is also having a stupid investigation of her feelings .
  • she is also doing nothing .
  • she also shows no emotion on her face .

page 6 , panel 1 :
now i want to see someone makes a meme image with this panel , with the caption : someone murdered ex-girl-friend by smothering her with a pillow . lol .

page 13 :
- wimpy simp : wait , no . my life , my body and my virginity are tributes only to "the goddess-sama" chorizo .

page 18 :
when i was reading the raw japanese scans , i thought cosplay girl said : if you help me with something , then your reward will be : i will take off my shirt , and let you check out my bra until you are satisfied .

OMG , a first world problem : now "the goddess-sama" is forced to change her nail appointment , while many childrens are starving all over the world .

i dont understand how a nail salon can make a profit from zero customer . normally , i just use scissors to cut my nails , at home , in around 1 minute .

Users who are viewing this thread