Rent-A-Girlfriend - Ch. 315 - The Girlfriend And The Invitiation (2)

I'm sorry my brothers in arms I am too weak to continue on. I wish I was strong enough to endure longer to witness the heaping dumpster fire thats going to be the "date". However after nearly 5 years and 315 painfully long chapters of nothing Reiji's successfully broken me down and so I must end my journey here. To those stronger than me braving the untrodden path ahead with Kazucuck and Chorizo, God Speed and best of luck o7
Bye felicia

Dex-chan lover
me too! first chapter after months of staying away from this dumpsterfire. i ought to buy me a bunch of lottery tickets today.
i have not read in about two years and the first chapter i read has actual tangible progress!?!?!??! unbelievable

Our boy finally manned up and asked her out (for real this time!!!), in other more important news: Today is my birthday! Yay me :') (Just turned 25 lol)
At least you didnt binge 250 chapters in two days last year like me, life would be so much better have i not decided to check what the fuss was about

Dex-chan lover
Roger, he asked her out. Confirmative, he asked her out. No, you're not connected to the wrong - hello? static noise
... the agent monitoring Reiji's condition writing this, trying to report :pepela:

As always, thanks for the TL and happy bd!
Maybe we can get Chiz to confess for one of the next ones to come...

Dex-chan lover
If anyone feels like crying that this is "progress", and wants extra ammunition to convince themselves to quit… the title below is 50-caliber. 2 chapters in and I already want to slap Reiji silly. I imagine 10 chapters will have me going cold turkey.

https://mangadex.org/title/f2f62d9e-f772-42a9-84c3-6456a31c6155/ashita-watashi-wa-dareka-no-kanojo
Tomorrow, I Will Be Someone Else's Girlfriend: "A bitter love story depicting the realities of love between female college students who earn money by renting themselves out to men as their girlfriends."

Dex-chan lover
Wait, are those hairs on the floor?
Oh, look at that, Kazuka grew a pair of balls with some hair on it and all... who would have thought?
It only took like 315 chapters for this to happen... in another 2000 chapters the guy might be able to give her a kiss.

Dex-chan lover
also ffs, does it bug anyone else that he exclusively refers to her as her work name? Mizuhara this, Mizuhara that
This has also bothered me tremendously ever since the line about how, even if he couldn't do right by Mizuhara, he wanted to do right by Ichinose.

Dex-chan lover
That new cover of Mizuhara is new.....

Wait, what does it actually imply for Mizuhara to wear such a oversized T-Shirt?

Dex-chan lover
big development for chapter 15. who knows what volume 3 will bring in rent a peak

Dex-chan lover
If anyone feels like crying that this is "progress", and wants extra ammunition to convince themselves to quit… the title below is 50-caliber. 2 chapters in and I already want to slap Reiji silly. I imagine 10 chapters will have me going cold turkey.

https://mangadex.org/title/f2f62d9e-f772-42a9-84c3-6456a31c6155/ashita-watashi-wa-dareka-no-kanojo
Tomorrow, I Will Be Someone Else's Girlfriend: "A bitter love story depicting the realities of love between female college students who earn money by renting themselves out to men as their girlfriends."
That manga actually had me drop in 20 or so chaps, when I noticed every story would be of pure suffering and have no climax. Just not in the mental state to look for that much negativity.

Ps: I dropped Kanokari a while ago too

Users who are viewing this thread