Rent-A-Girlfriend - Vol. 20 Ch. 169 - The (Provisional) Girlfriend and the Hot Springs

Bro your name is fucking @Bestgirl_Ruka nobody gives a fuck about ur shitty opinions. Ur opinions where automatically shit, u legit called Konosuba mc trash "Kazuma" like u obviously haven't watched the anime or read the ln retard. Oh and also before I forget your message without the ill give u an answer. I don't know maybe it's because dumb fuck Ruka fanboys like you need something to contain their anger.

Never dis an anime or manga when u obviously haven't watched.

@nixoidas

-Holyshitcakes you read 169 chapters in 2 days?
😵
When did you sleep?!

-RaGF got me back into reading Manga. It’s popularity is near Bleach/Naruto levels.....
Which worries me because they stretched both of those out like Mr. Fantastic

-Mangaka is in rare air here. 🤔
When has a Harem MC ever picked one of the girls for certain?
I remember Tenchi moved to Tokyo with one of his girls...
Rise of the Shield Hero looked like he kissed the Animal girl in the last episode...
The Quintessential Quintuplets anime ended so ambiguously I still don’t know for sure who MC marries.

Usually the Comedy Harem anime ends in some Wholesome way with a debate on who MC ended up with.
I think the Wholesome end is a cheap way out but it satisfies fans of each girl.

Since @Bestgirl_Ruka since u blocked me ill type it here :)

Rukas ass literally looks like ichiho from Darling in the frannx has fuckin discount rem hair and is a shitty ass bitch who literally only got Kazuya to date her because of Chizuru. Like they literally aren't supposed to be together anymore the trial run ended and Ruka obviously notices that. Ruka also very much knows Kazuya likes Chizuru. Anywaaaaaaaaaays Ruka is in third place at best

Girl asking for headpats and man's thinking about boobs. The horny is strong in this one, and I hate it.

Weak author made Ruka underage on purpose solely to use that as an argument for the pathetic MC to keep this stupid plot line going.
Wow, so creative.

Dex-chan lover
@starlightcitypro
if she's a JK then he shouldn't be dating her, he's a college aged adult
Oh please, stop with this shit. He is like 20-21, so much for an adult. And you're claiming it's wrong just because she is in school but suddenly became ok when she enters the college few months later? It's just ridiculous. The law in their region doesn't allow sexual relationships until 18, but it has nothing to do with her being JK, there are a lot of 18 y.o. highschool students in Japan, you know? And IRL nobody gives a shit because there are millions of couples in the world within these age boundaries. Look around and remember your teen years, it's not that uncommon for 17-18 y.o. girls to have 20-20+ y.o. and even older boyfriends.

Kazuya after this chapter
f67.png

Forgot to put that, but it's mandatory to use kid Eren's reaction to depict Kaz's state of mind at the end of this chapter.

oh no ruka, the persistent little onodera clone...I NEED MIZUHARA, NOT RUKA FFS

Mami still best girl.
Fuck everyone especially Chizuru.
MC also shite 169 chapters and still getting embarrased from a hug Jeezuz Crist

(Edited bc I had previously found all but one, so here's an answer key)

1-
the fish's spots
2-
Ruka's blush
3-
Chizuru's earring
4-
the extra line on Kazuya's tissue
5-
Sumi's dog's bandana
6-
Extra dark spot on Kazuya's hair
7-
Extra braided strand on Sumi (shaded black)

Could ask a random person to draw something real quick and you wouldn't be able to tell which is which if you compared it with this.

Users who are viewing this thread