Rent-A-Girlfriend - Vol. 34 Ch. 293 - The Children And The Girlfriend (2)

Dex-chan lover
Tbh from their behaviour Chiz and Kaz fit more into the kindergarten group than what I'd imagine university students / young adults to act like.
Also, I guess last chapter's comments were right about Kaz being a bad influence on those minors (unsurprisingly).

Double-page supporter
saw that coming when kazuya mentioned her B in previous chap lol

Dex-chan lover
how can the mangaka not be bored typing the same inner monologue's about Chizuru every chapter? Or does he already have some kind of text file for this
I'm a 100% convinced this mother fucker knows people hate watch his stuff so he trolls everyone on purpose to keep it popular and get the money rolling. I'd have said mentally ill after seeing his Twitter but I'm leaning more for money grubbing troll considering this story was coherent at some point and that he's married

Dex-chan lover
I'm a 100% convinced this mother fucker knows people hate watch his stuff so he trolls everyone on purpose to keep it popular and get the money rolling. I'd have said mentally ill after seeing his Twitter but I'm leaning more for money grubbing troll considering this story was coherent at some point and that he's married
Then again, the special showed he lives separately so that he and his assistants can "concentrate on the work" while she does her own thing. Gotta write what you know, eh? :sneaky:

Dex-chan lover
1. Oh shit, Kazuya being good at smth besides fucking it up?
2. I knew Kazuya was going to imagine Chizuru as his wife or smth
3. Fuck em kids

Reminder that, on those rare occasions we get significant internal Chizzalogue, she's just as down bad for Kaz as he is for her. Just slightly less delusional about it.
citation needed- I don't remember her admiring his body or wanting to sleep with him

Aggregator gang
Actually crazy how dude is trying to fit 300 chapters worth of characters getting to know each other in 3 chapters

Dex-chan lover
Dropped after the cuck chapter and decided to check out the most recent chapter of this god-awful manga to see if it's improved any or maybe even if the story's pogressed. No, not at all.

On another note, I notice that the author's obsessed with large panels of just Chizuru. They just kind of appear without a reason

Dropped after the cuck chapter and decided to check out the most recent chapter of this god-awful manga to see if it's improved any or maybe even if the story's pogressed. No, not at all.

On another note, I notice that the author's obsessed with large panels of just Chizuru. They just kind of appear without a reason
bc chizuru cute

Dex-chan lover
Dropped after the cuck chapter
My best guess is the mega-awful chapter that got me to drop for quite a while, where he cry-fantasizes in vivid detail that other guys are railing her while he faps to it. :sick:

Otherwise, you have to be a LOT more specific with this manga. ;)

Dex-chan lover
What the hell is this chapter, after slight improvement in the last chapter the quality is plummeting down again.. Someone need to take the author to therapy..

Users who are viewing this thread