Rent-A-Girlfriend - Vol. 34 Ch. 293 - The Children And The Girlfriend (2)

Dex-chan lover
I will say one positive thing about this chapter: chorizo stopped being a frigid bitch for two seconds and changed her expression. Her being stoic all the time comes up as arrogant, unlikeable and uninteresting, the only person who seems to dig that shit is cuckzuya because he gets off in being humiliated and ignored

Supporter
I observed many chapters ago that this manga keeps reusing cheapened Maison Ikkoku themes, but I have to admit I didn't see "impresses love interest by being good with kids at the kindergarten where he works" coming.

I guess next up the love interest gets wrangled into what looks like a compromising situation by the actually-desirable rival, she protects her virtue, and he loses his mind* but believes her in the end. Then the actually-desirable has to drop out because he gets wrangled into marrying someone else.

* - I really do hope this one happens. It'll be funny to see who Sensei uses to keep him from literally killing himself.

Reminder that, on those rare occasions we get significant internal Chizzalogue, she's just as down bad for Kaz as he is for her. Just slightly less delusional about it.
If you added all the panels with bubbles where we see significant internal haremlogue, you might get a book's worth.
If you added all the panels with bubbles where we see significant internal haremlogue about anything but Fapzuya, you might get a chapter's worth.
The harem aren't characters. They only exist as objects of Fapzuya's lust / frustration / etc.

Dex-chan lover
how can the mangaka not be bored typing the same inner monologue's about Chizuru every chapter? Or does he already have some kind of text file for this

Dex-chan lover
:haa: he's sure pretty good with balls that aren't hanging to himself. Also yes, boobs big :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread