Rent-A-Girlfriend - Vol. 35 Ch. 305 - The Girlfriend And That Time (2)

Dex-chan lover
to anyone who is interested : a quick image-search with google will solve your problems , "nanami mami pregnant" .

that panel is the last panel of chapter 214 , just a little before the most bestest chapter 218 .

maybe the aborted baby was a metaphor for the good moral of the talent-less mangaka , lol , he got rid of his good moral and listened to his evil moral : milking this manga to make money .
Thank you for solving where the image and myth came from, but it's
In her sob story of the next chapter (215), she explains on page 17 that when her parents paid off or threatened her boyfriend to leave she "could feel the teeny-tiny baby (of her dream of finding true love) inside me pass away". I don't have a lot of respect for him, but not even Reiji is hokey enough (and/or ignorant of biology) to say she suddenly miscarried out of sadness. And if she knew she were pregnant, her actions in resisting her parents would have been much different.
(Not to mention it's in middle school, so that deep-sixes her trying to use Simpzuya to raise someone else's baby.)

So what I read here from everything is full of shit babble that they do like you live real lives

To understand kazuya he's written realistically…

That's more of you talking down the manga because you don't even appreciate yourselves
Wow. Thank you for this completely-believable explanation of why we poke fun at this manga. 🥴

Probably because this manga is so predictable.

Basically, the gags work like this:
  1. Kazuya must act all jumpy near Chizuru when she speaks.
  2. He freaks out so hard he forgets simple solutions to simple problems.
  3. He must focus on every last detail of Chizuru's outfit, to the point of where if she has her nails painted with lady bugs, and all of the lady bugs have three dots except the pinky -which only has two dots because of space- Kazuya will mention this fact.
  4. He must be incompetent at everything he does, regardless if it makes sense for him to be so or not.
  5. He must also make some dumb innuendo in the usual Japanese stylings, I.E. trains in tunnels for sex, the moon for her face or maybe butt, or in this case and Alien for a new situation.
  6. Lastly, any problem should be easily solved by anyone with any level of common sense.

And the plot literally follows a basic formula:
  • Episode start.
  • Kazuya is minding his business while thinking about Chizuru.
  • Chizuru or someone else comes by and updates us as to the current state of Chizuru.
  • Kazuya is shocked to learn of Chizuru just acting normal and being a girl.
  • Kazuya then learns of some difficulty Chizuru is dealing with.
  • Kazuya freaks out for no reason in his room, with a single panel of based fish speaking facts.
  • "How do I solve her problem?" He asks himself.
  • If he solves the issue, Chizuru never actually had that problem in the first place.
  • If he doesn't come up with a solution, Gamer winggirl comes up with a plan that ultimately goes awry, and Kazuya freaks out again.
  • We end with a well-drawn shot of Chizuru sitting by herself mulling over her feelings.
fair point

Dex-chan lover
DOES THE AUTHOR REALLY THINK THAT THROWING IN AN ALIEN INTO THE MANGA WOULD MAKE IT INTERESTING?!?!? THAT IS STUPID AF.

Users who are viewing this thread