Rent-A-Girlfriend - Vol. 35 Ch. 305 - The Girlfriend And That Time (2)

Dex-chan lover
Kazuya is 100% watching Chizuru's Development Diary 1 to 6.

The chapter where Kazuya got his rocks off in a public pool while imagining Chizuru getting railed by other dudes didn't do you in, but the pea-brained man-child not knowing about periods was a bridge too far?

Dex-chan lover
Moms get periods too even at 50's... which is approximately Kazuya's mommy age.

To be fair, Kazuya's mother is the only reference he has here for periods. That said, I'm also not defending his dumb ass either. I can't stop a period, but I can take over the physical burdens, giving the other party a good rest. This is how you human, Kazuya!

If it wasn't for Based Fish, Not-quite-yandere girlfriend, and Gamer winggirl, I probably would have dropped this by now. I only want to see Chizuru sexing Kazuya's brains out solely for the chaos of his absolute freakout:

K: "Oh my god, she's using her hands to slip on a condom!!!"
C: "Hey, just so you know, I've been such an introvert that I've turned down every other guy, so it's my first time."
K: makes the dumbest 😲 face ever "Does that mean that I'm the first man here? I'm going where no man has gone before!" with a picture of the moon landing as a backdrop.
Kazuya struggling to read a techniques manual secretly during the first round, with Chizuru secretly ignoring his incompetence.
K: "It's in! The Kazuya Express is in Mizuhara station!" With a picture of an old steam train as a backdrop.
Kazuya proceeds to make more dumb faces and explodes.
Afterwards, Kazuya freaks out for about a half hour, while Chizuru sleeps soundly with a smile on her face.

And other delightfully ridiculous thoughts that take 500+ chapters to write.

Dex-chan lover
> OH! CHORIZO IS THAT sniff sniff PERIOD BLOOD I SMELL?
(cuckzuya runs to the garbage to fish out her used pads)
(he blushes profusely as he's squeezing them really hard - coagulated blood crumbles down his raised arms like wet sand, a bit of slimey liquid is running down his palms)
> OH OH OH THIS DELIGHTFUL CHUNKY STRAWBERRY GOODNESS USED TO BE IN CHORIZO'S VU VU VU VU VUGIIIINEEEEEEEEER JUST A FEW MINUTES AGO OH HOW I CRAVE HER WET AND NASTY OMANKO (tl note: cunt)
(cuckzuya begins digging his nose and tounge into the used pads)
> UUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFF YEES THIS ABRASSIVE TEXTURE, THIS SMELL, THIS CHUNKYNESS THIS IS WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR

(chorizo comes down the stairs to get rid of a few used condoms from her "job")
(she sees cuckzuya, sprinkled in a dark mulberry red, from head to toe, sucking on her used menstrual pads as if they were a giant watermelon)
(she blushes)
> JEEZ (tl note MOUUU MATAKU) that guy!

Dex-chan lover
So does Kazuya know that Chizuru has to shit too? Is he going to obsess over how to help her take a dump more comfortably?
Thank you for helping me remember what this reminds me of. Old manga (at least 20 years ago), the hapless MC idolizes his crush until she calls him an idiot for loudly arguing with someone that girls don't poop.

If anyone remembers the name of it, I'll find the page where it happens so everyone can get a laugh about Reiji's inspiration.

Fed-Kun's army
Moms get periods too even at 50's... which is approximately Kazuya's mommy age.
Most mothers that aren't modern-technique parents don't tend to tell their children about their periods. Some moms do, and some don't, and considering Kazuya's mental immaturity, his mom probably never told him anything. I'd be really surprised if she did

To be fair, Kazuya's mother is the only reference he has here for periods. That said, I'm also not defending his dumb ass either. I can't stop a period, but I can take over the physical burdens, giving the other party a good rest. This is how you human, Kazuya!

If it wasn't for Based Fish, Not-quite-yandere girlfriend, and Gamer winggirl, I probably would have dropped this by now. I only want to see Chizuru sexing Kazuya's brains out solely for the chaos of his absolute freakout:

K: "Oh my god, she's using her hands to slip on a condom!!!"
C: "Hey, just so you know, I've been such an introvert that I've turned down every other guy, so it's my first time."
K: makes the dumbest 😲 face ever "Does that mean that I'm the first man here? I'm going where no man has gone before!" with a picture of the moon landing as a backdrop.
Kazuya struggling to read a techniques manual secretly during the first round, with Chizuru secretly ignoring his incompetence.
K: "It's in! The Kazuya Express is in Mizuhara station!" With a picture of an old steam train as a backdrop.
Kazuya proceeds to make more dumb faces and explodes.
Afterwards, Kazuya freaks out for about a half hour, while Chizuru sleeps soundly with a smile on her face.

And other delightfully ridiculous thoughts that take 500+ chapters to write.
the funny thing is, I can see this happening almost exactly as you write it

Supporter
okay that was the last straw for me. he had a previous girlfriend you would think hed know what A FUCKING PERIOD IS. goddamn dude be a fucking man.
He had that GF for less than a month and she acted like she was ALWAYS that way.

Dex-chan lover
I kept reading out of car crash mentality but this is just uninteresting now.

How the hell does he not know ANYTHING, even asking "hey can I do something for you?" is better than sperging out.

okay that was the last straw for me. he had a previous girlfriend you would think hed know what A FUCKING PERIOD IS. goddamn dude be a fucking man.
To be fair, wasn't the reveal a few arcs ago that Mami was pregnant with someone elses kid while she was dating Kazuya because she pegged him the kind of guy who would raise the kid of some other guy and a girl he'd been dating for a few months? She also might be a light flow girl so it never came up. Not every period is mood defining, being on birth control makes it worse, but if Mami was already pregnant then she wouldn't need to be on birth control, thus would get lighter periods.

Fed-Kun's army
the funny thing is, I can see this happening almost exactly as you write it
Probably because this manga is so predictable.

Basically, the gags work like this:
  1. Kazuya must act all jumpy near Chizuru when she speaks.
  2. He freaks out so hard he forgets simple solutions to simple problems.
  3. He must focus on every last detail of Chizuru's outfit, to the point of where if she has her nails painted with lady bugs, and all of the lady bugs have three dots except the pinky -which only has two dots because of space- Kazuya will mention this fact.
  4. He must be incompetent at everything he does, regardless if it makes sense for him to be so or not.
  5. He must also make some dumb innuendo in the usual Japanese stylings, I.E. trains in tunnels for sex, the moon for her face or maybe butt, or in this case and Alien for a new situation.
  6. Lastly, any problem should be easily solved by anyone with any level of common sense.

And the plot literally follows a basic formula:
  • Episode start.
  • Kazuya is minding his business while thinking about Chizuru.
  • Chizuru or someone else comes by and updates us as to the current state of Chizuru.
  • Kazuya is shocked to learn of Chizuru just acting normal and being a girl.
  • Kazuya then learns of some difficulty Chizuru is dealing with.
  • Kazuya freaks out for no reason in his room, with a single panel of based fish speaking facts.
  • "How do I solve her problem?" He asks himself.
  • If he solves the issue, Chizuru never actually had that problem in the first place.
  • If he doesn't come up with a solution, Gamer winggirl comes up with a plan that ultimately goes awry, and Kazuya freaks out again.
  • We end with a well-drawn shot of Chizuru sitting by herself mulling over her feelings.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, if Yaemori is leaving to stay over by her friend, why is she going to bring back the trolley and then leave without?

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, wasn't the reveal a few arcs ago that Mami was pregnant with someone elses kid while she was dating Kazuya because she pegged him the kind of guy who would raise the kid of some other guy and a girl he'd been dating for a few months? She also might be a light flow girl so it never came up. Not every period is mood defining, being on birth control makes it worse, but if Mami was already pregnant then she wouldn't need to be on birth control, thus would get lighter periods.
i REALLY dont remember this at all. maybe its just been so long but im fairly certain that has to be a different manga. i dont have the brain cells to reread this dumpsterfire to find out if its true or not but i feel like if it was it would have at least come up once or twice more

Users who are viewing this thread