Rent-A-Girlfriend - Vol. 35 Ch. 305 - The Girlfriend And That Time (2)

Dex-chan lover
Decide to read this manga again for the comment, and oh boy. Love you all as always :kek:.

And also:
J9uaNAU.png

Dex-chan lover
I stopped reading this about 170 chapters ago, but I thought I would check in on the forums to see how things are going. It sounds like I have not missed anything.
I dropped and the comments got me curious enough to skim this. It's actually getting worse

Dex-chan lover
I assure you from experience that if you live with any woman of menstruation age long enough, you will walk in on the toiler full of their stuff clogging it up, since women tend to also shit while they menstruate.

Though Kazuya clearly was the loser of his family, so I doubt he was tasked with cleaning up toilet clogs

In my case, I was the handyman of the house, and of course, I had to handle all those "dirty red wine" toilet clogs. Fun times. :fml:
That's just mean treatment towards you, on the other hand the Kazuyas of the world need some contact with real shit.

Also, obligatory mention of WTMI

Dex-chan lover
Dang. I didn't have "Reiji makes Simpzuya so pathetic it becomes tragicomedy" on my bingo card. :LOL:

Funny (more like sad) thing is that Reiji supposedly has a wife and kid so he should know damn well what a period is.

He is willingly writing Kazuya as human waste incarnate.

Every chap gives more validation to the tinfoil theory that Reiji legit sees Chizuru as his girlfriend, and he sees Kazuya as a rival, thus why he makes him look as pathetic as possible.
Close. He's trying to give his audience hope that they can score one day, so he tries to make Simpzuya so pathological that almost every member thereof can honestly say to themselves "Even I'm not that bad!" and (less honestly) "Maybe some day a supermodel will love me too, despite my giving them no real reason!".

It's supposed to be a metaphor for this whole situation, hence the "an encounter with the unknown" part.
Thank you for explaining, this one had me stumped too.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I just want to say
Like some people here said, he did not grow up with any sister and right, I don't think a mother or grandma talks openly of what a "period" is to their only son. Until the right time or age.
As for the sex education, I don't know how Kazuya don't know about it from that. Probably didn't pay attention to it back then. Since his horny teenagehood is appearing now of all time.

And for those people that compare this to Reiji (the author). His knowledge has no direct connection to Kazuya come on, you guys know that 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Well, I will repeat what I wrote on the spanish chap:

Didn't Kazuya live in a house with his mom and other women?

How the fuck is he so ignorant of a woman's menstruation?
Kazuya focused on his Kleenex and his black screened box.

Fed-Kun's army
To be fair, Kazuya's mother is the only reference he has here for periods. That said, I'm also not defending his dumb ass either. I can't stop a period, but I can take over the physical burdens, giving the other party a good rest. This is how you human, Kazuya!

If it wasn't for Based Fish, Not-quite-yandere girlfriend, and Gamer winggirl, I probably would have dropped this by now. I only want to see Chizuru sexing Kazuya's brains out solely for the chaos of his absolute freakout:

K: "Oh my god, she's using her hands to slip on a condom!!!"
C: "Hey, just so you know, I've been such an introvert that I've turned down every other guy, so it's my first time."
K: makes the dumbest 😲 face ever "Does that mean that I'm the first man here? I'm going where no man has gone before!" with a picture of the moon landing as a backdrop.
Kazuya struggling to read a techniques manual secretly during the first round, with Chizuru secretly ignoring his incompetence.
K: "It's in! The Kazuya Express is in Mizuhara station!" With a picture of an old steam train as a backdrop.
Kazuya proceeds to make more dumb faces and explodes.
Afterwards, Kazuya freaks out for about a half hour, while Chizuru sleeps soundly with a smile on her face.

And other delightfully ridiculous thoughts that take 500+ chapters to write.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly thinking back the movie making arc was such a good arc why do reiji have to hit the reset button on kazuya every time a new arc start only to "show" some good side of him and BANG restart button again.
Maybe reiji will draw a personify of himself as a new char and steal chizuru for himself the end LOL
If he could get it past the publishers, he would. Dude is sick in the head.

Dex-chan lover
I think it's less him not knowing what a period is and more him not being sure what kind of support to provide (if any).

He's trying to prove himself as a good partner, so thinking she had a cold he went into what you would do for that - easy to eat food and such.

Finding out it was something else threw him for a loop on that front to begin with, and knowing it's her period means he's in completely unknown territory for what to DO in order to make her more comfortable.

People keep mentioning how he has a mom and grandma in his family's household but i think they're forgetting that it's not the son/grandson's job to help out with something like a period: it's the husband's (or another female family member's) job.

If he had a sister it might be somewhat different but even then the parents are more likely to be involved with it - especially the mom.
I read from a magazine that spooning your girlfriend in her period makes her cum 100x.

Users who are viewing this thread