Rent-A-Girlfriend - Vol. 35 Ch. 305 - The Girlfriend And That Time (2)

Dex-chan lover
He had that GF for less than a month and she acted like she was ALWAYS that way.
fair point. i thought they were together longer though. man between this comment and someone elses i must have forgotten most of this manga because of this one dumbass arc

Dex-chan lover
The chapter where Kazuya got his rocks off in a public pool while imagining Chizuru getting railed by other dudes didn't do you in, but the pea-brained man-child not knowing about periods was a bridge too far?
back then there was plot actually moving forward. ive gotten used to the dumb shit you see in manga, but to not have progress for 100 chapters and then pull this shit is just astounding.

Dex-chan lover
fair point. i thought they were together longer though. man between this comment and someone elses i must have forgotten most of this manga because of this one dumbass arc
Maybe MAMI HAD A PERIOD ON THAT MONTH as a girlfriend of Kazuya. She got well and realized the brick wall she crashed.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well, I think Kazuya did alright, all things considered. I mean he managed not to humiliate himself and keep his spazzing out mostly to himself. But then again the night is still young.
Kazuya buying the tampons or cleaning the laundry or washing the red toilet.

Dex-chan lover
bro's whole universe collapses cuz mizuhara got her period

what the fck am i reading
You got me thinking: In healthy, non-ultima-simp relationships, isn't it usually the other way around?

(The guy freaks out when she doesn't get her period.)

Dex-chan lover
why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel the story… and the characters… even the author. The plot he's lost… the readers who dropped… won’t stop hurting… It’s like they’re all still there. You feel it, too, don’t you?

i REALLY dont remember this at all. maybe its just been so long but im fairly certain that has to be a different manga. i dont have the brain cells to reread this dumpsterfire to find out if its true or not but i feel like if it was it would have at least come up once or twice more
Mami explaining her pregnancy led to the pool boner chapter. Same arc

Dex-chan lover
Aight we all know this dude is a major troll now 100% confirmed with that random alien

Dex-chan lover
i REALLY dont remember this at all. maybe its just been so long but im fairly certain that has to be a different manga. i dont have the brain cells to reread this dumpsterfire to find out if its true or not but i feel like if it was it would have at least come up once or twice more
Ditto.

Dex-chan lover
that very much narrows down the search. maybe i actually can do this
Let me know if you find it? I'd be curious, and to be honest I can't eliminate the possibility I skimmed over it. (I stopped paying close attention to the dialogue a while back, and I'm especially squicked out by anything Simpzuya and Mami say (let alone if it involved both).

Dex-chan lover
Let me know if you find it? I'd be curious, and to be honest I can't eliminate the possibility I skimmed over it. (I stopped paying close attention to the dialogue a while back, and I'm especially squicked out by anything Simpzuya and Mami say (let alone if it involved both).
i cant find the exact chapter but from what people said online, there is a chapter where mami has an ultrasound photo and it was a young teen pregnancy and she had a miscarriage. im not entirely sure how it impacts the plot since it still hasnt come up in the 2+ years since that chapter must have come out

Dex-chan lover
i cant find the exact chapter but from what people said online, there is a chapter where mami has an ultrasound photo and it was a young teen pregnancy and she had a miscarriage. im not entirely sure how it impacts the plot since it still hasnt come up in the 2+ years since that chapter must have come out
If you do decide to look for it, I'd be intrigued… and I'd salute your bravery in subjecting your brain cells to re-reading kanokari (which I just realized may be a gross attempt to ape KareKano). Mine would never forgive me. 😅

Dex-chan lover
A lot of people in this thread severely overestimate just how much information a teenager retains from their sex ed classes
I for sure didn't retain anything, but I'm polish, so dunno how they might be different compared to the US

Dex-chan lover
to anyone who is interested : a quick image-search with google will solve your problems , "nanami mami pregnant" .

that panel is the last panel of chapter 214 , just a little before the most bestest chapter 218 .

maybe the aborted baby was a metaphor for the good moral of the talent-less mangaka , lol , he got rid of his good moral and listened to his evil moral : milking this manga to make money .

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
  • a man says : ... menstruation ...
  • a feminazi : HOW DARE YOU call it " men-struation " ? i order you to call it " women-struation " .

page 1 :
who are these 5 girls ? some of them havent appeared for over 69 chapters in this manga ( lol , sixty-nine ) .

" love and excitement to the NEGATIVE extreme " .

" excitement to the NEGATIVE max " .

page 5 :
- wimpy simp : this n@ked alien is giving me a big fat b0ner .

page 12 :
cosplay girl is a pretty girl , and she is walking alone in a dark alley at night , what could go wrong ? well , she could be "attacked" by some rap!sts , robbers , thiefs , lol .

page 17 :
- main female : WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN FRONT OF MY BED-ROOM ? are you listening to the sounds that i make in my room ? and because cosplay girl is not here , we are alone in the house . im calling the cops to arrest you .

last pages :
  • female : HEY , TRASHY SIMP . IS THERE ANY PORRIDGE LEFT ? ... warm them up and bring them into my room . and after i finish eating , you wash the bowl .
  • simp : DONT YELL , you emotionless b!tch , and call me with "master-sama" . and you lazy b!tch , warm up the porridge yourself , and eat them in the kitchen instead of on your bed .

what is hidden under the futon ?
female is actually n@ked and is waiting for simp ? and then she tells him to join her and warm up her body inside the futon ? yeah right , never gonna happen in this manga , lol .
under the futon , actually , female and beret male are n@ked together , and she called simp in to watch them make love , lol .

So what I read here from everything is full of shit babble that they do like you live real lives

To understand kazuya he's written realistically, he was scared inside because of his self-confidence.
He doesn't know what to do because he's never experienced it before but he's trying to make the best of it.

Like chiz is the same picture of kazuya fear she also doesn't know what to do think why the author doesn't make so much of inner monologues because she is exactly the same as kazuya

And man she like her the. Manga so you don't understand the MC and the fmc you guys are just jamming all the time no progress or anything

But you don't because progress chiz open kazuya more and more
Kazuya cause not so much after that think rantonal

Kazuya realizes what problem chiz had

Chiz realizes what he can also leave in

But you still think that's not progress because you never read the manga properly

That's more of you talking down the manga because you don't even appreciate yourselves

Can only shake my head here

Users who are viewing this thread