Rent-A-Girlfriend - Vol. 35 Ch. 305 - The Girlfriend And That Time (2)

Group Leader
Sorry for the late upload of this chapter but I was exhausted so I ended up finishing the translation script late and then after proofreader-kun sent me back the script I had to give a lot of time to the care of this chapter due to the colored page plus the intricate details that I'm sure y'all will appreciate, thank you!

Dex-chan lover
Honestly thinking back the movie making arc was such a good arc why do reiji have to hit the reset button on kazuya every time a new arc start only to "show" some good side of him and BANG restart button again.
Maybe reiji will draw a personify of himself as a new char and steal chizuru for himself the end LOL

Dex-chan lover
There was someone on the internet that was talking about dating and he said it was very simple:
"Treat the girl you want to date like just another person. Stop treating them like some strange unknown animal that you want to fuck".

Kazucuck falls into the latter half. Literally dude, you picture something about Lady Chorizo other then human.

BRO, YOU ARE OVER 20. AND YOU ARE THIS SURPRISED BY THIS REVELATION THAT GIRLS GET PERIODS??? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO STAY IMMERSED IN YOUR STORY, AUTHOR, WHEN YOUR CHARACTERS YANK ME RIGHT OUT OF IT????

Dex-chan lover
This chapter 100% confirmed my suspicion that the author grew up in a household with no woman.
Funny (more like sad) thing is that Reiji supposedly has a wife and kid so he should know damn well what a period is.

He is willingly writing Kazuya as human waste incarnate.

Every chap gives more validation to the tinfoil theory that Reiji legit sees Chizuru as his girlfriend, and he sees Kazuya as a rival, thus why he makes him look as pathetic as possible.

Dex-chan lover
Is sex education not a thing in Japan?
I think it's less him not knowing what a period is and more him not being sure what kind of support to provide (if any).

He's trying to prove himself as a good partner, so thinking she had a cold he went into what you would do for that - easy to eat food and such.

Finding out it was something else threw him for a loop on that front to begin with, and knowing it's her period means he's in completely unknown territory for what to DO in order to make her more comfortable.

People keep mentioning how he has a mom and grandma in his family's household but i think they're forgetting that it's not the son/grandson's job to help out with something like a period: it's the husband's (or another female family member's) job.

If he had a sister it might be somewhat different but even then the parents are more likely to be involved with it - especially the mom.

Users who are viewing this thread