Rent-A-Girlfriend

Dex-chan lover
>The plot is awful, cringy, yet it's not interesting enough to make me read
>Yes, there's a lot of story elements that i hope would get revealed someday but knowing that the MC is literally beta-money-using-asshole wouldn't help that would it?
>Wasted potential, really, because the art is fucking amazing in this manga.

5/10, I hope the author got axed and make a new one without obnoxious asshole as THE FUCKING MAIN CHARACTER.

Dex-chan lover
this is probably a propaganda piece to japan
it basically makes you look at this guy and think to yourself
'man, I can't end up like this dude, lying to his family and spending his money on hookers...'
was this Abe's hand all along?

Ya'll be complaining that this manga is bad, but we all know you gonna come back the second there's an update for it.

lmaoooo I find it funny how the rating for this manga gets lower and lower each time I come back for a chapter update ?

Dex-chan lover
Lmao it's seems this manga give more anger and brain damage more than any notorious physiological or drama manga out there to it's reader.

But still interesting to see what cringeworthy action this subhuman beta cuck mc has to offer.

I really like the artstyle but MC's existence makes me feel sad pretty often. Anybody knows of a decent manga from the same author?

I agree, I really like the artstyle but the manga is a bit annoying...

I find it interesting enough to keep reading, but nothing so far has really surprised me in terms of story. Everything is pretty cliché so far.

Dex-chan lover
How can the girl named Ruka be any good? Still liking this beta makes her image worse.

The only thing I don't like about this author is how he/she likes to keep the reader on edge every single chapter! It never ends!

Ruka is really getting the lead, hopefully MC'll have a bit of shame and confess is bunch of fears

Holy fuck, this manga is it's own class of garbage (or at least first ten chapters are, but i'm not reading past those to find out whether things improve).

Dex-chan lover
I expected rage and whatnot after skimming through comments. Turns out it's just a harmless beta MC and very angry autists coughredditcough on the internet that will return after dropping it the next time a new chapter is uploaded.

Users who are viewing this thread