Rent-A-Girlfriend

Me thinking how old are you guys whos flaming a fictional character and what am i thinking telling this to you guys but i just wanted to tell you guys that your flames is full of ahhhhhhhhhhh to someone that is not even real (thats the main point why the author continues this if you hate it so much stop being a child and stop reading it

Fed-Kun's army
oh so grandma x chizuru was the only ending?
just checked the raws. yep.
there are doujins already! cool. grandma gets it on.

Bad ending is the only way that will make me appreciate this manga.

If something like this happened, I will give this manga a 10/10 and buy every volume from the Kino store.

-Kazuya grandma died and before she died she disappointed on Kazuya because she finally know the truth that Mizuhara is the rental GF.

-Miami (what ever her name is/ the ex short hair girl) expose Kazuya action and make his life gone to shit.

-Ruka find someone else that she truely love, not just because of the heartbeat.

-Kazuya end up doesn't have any GF but he finally become a better person.

Contributor
The comment section is pure entertainment.

So, how's the Stockholm Syndrome going guys?

It's funny that there is so much hate for the manga but they are actually keeping up with the latest chapters. ?
hs quote: soo bad yet soo good lol

Dex-chan lover
"Buy me a bigger tank, you fuck."
Is that real or is the scanlation team is being based af?

If you are here just for eye candy you can check out mononote from the same author.. I enjoyed the plot as well as the art...

Double-page supporter
Raw for next check 49 is up

http://rawlh.com/read-kanojo-okarishimasu-raw-chapter-49.html

if you want to waste your time just watch this stupid manga it's really the best way i really couldn't stand it

Dex-chan lover
So this shit canned yet? I like trainwrecks when they are entertaining, but this is just cringey as fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread