Rent-A-Girlfriend

Contributor
Does anyone even remotely care about the "unnessecary third love-interest"-girl? She does nothing for the plot and all her chapters are boring as hell.

officially I'm gonna pause this manga, it's just so repetitive with so many unnecessary chapters it becomes pointless.

Contributor
Well, guess Sumi is best girl by far, for me at least.

Now the question is : Do i want to see her end with MC to find hapiness, or not because she deserve someone much better ?

Hard choice.

I feel like some of you guys would be in the same boat as the MC, If there was ever a girl desperate enough to settle.

Dex-chan lover
Looking at the art, it seemed decent enough, but I was wondering why this manga had such a low scoring. Anyway, I've put off reading it long enough so I decided to give it a go. Honestly if you are willing to go through the utter idiocy of the MC for the first few chapters it sort of gets better later on, but overall I can see why it got such a low score with how the story started out. I do not reco tho for those with low patience because there are still BS moments later on

I finally understand why this manga has such a low rating, 50 chapters in. The MC makes me want to shoot myself everytime the dude opens his mouth, and the plot gets nowhere

Contributor
"what our series needs is a 4th love interest for our loser protagonist"

hey author, how about a male rival so our MC can, you know, start having actual character progression. This plot has been going nowhere for half the series now.

Aggregator gang
dont ask why birth rate in Japan is low if there bunch of cucked males like MC

Miyajima Reiji makes wonderful art but cannot write romance to save his life. Sumi is effectively not necessary to progress the plot. And the MC's ex girlfriend is still shrouded in mystery and has been for almost 100 chapters now. There has been no progress on the MC's behalf. This is basically just becoming Nisekoi 3 (with We Can't Study being Nisekoi 2).

MC being a pussy seems pretty in line with his otaku nature, I don't think people realise that MC is meant be a self-insert for the target market (or at least I presume), though I will say he can be really annoying sometimes. I enjoy his development overall though, and imo the plot is going somewhere just not as explicitly as others would like.

Aggregator gang
Don't mind the bad reviews from readers who want to self insert into MC's situation saying he sucks (he does) and acting like they can do things better (they can't). Male MC starts off real bad. A whole 0/10 but can be a solid 8 at some points in the series - A niche harem MC. Anyways, story can be slow and frustrating, much like real life so hold on to that thought while reading.

For sure, nobody knows where this story is headed and I take it as one of it's charms.

Mc being a pussy is fine for me, i mean it is more realistic i guess. Took him long enough to be a bit more mature. Though my problem is the story is pretty slow, also fuck Ruka.

Users who are viewing this thread