Rent-A-Girlfriend

I pray for kazuya to stop the weird relation ship with ruka we all know hé will finish with mizuhara

Dex-chan lover
I really hope the 2nd season of the anime doesn't continue frm where it left of at the manga, it ll just become a gag season and there ll be no chance of a 3rd season, they hv show it from the chapter her grandma becomes ill to the hugging chapter, coz that's where some Development actually takes place, there's like no development from where it left off at the anime to Kazuya birthday when she becomes sick , development's quite slow after that also but atleast something happens , the movie ,her death,etc. etc.

They better not destroy the anime by showing those 100k Kazuya pimp faces we came across in those chapters

@Itami_ because its so shorrible, the character get 0 developement whatsoever the mc is so fucking stupid, the thing is the same shit thats happened in this chapter has happened multiple times before, Kazuma gets horny for mizuhara "omg why am i doing this I need to be a better person" jerks off anyway then goes to see his "gf" they have their boring few panels then mid date kazuma realizes (for the 6th
time) that he should"cheer" mizuhara up by buying her. Theres 0 development and its so revolting seeing this shit get rated over a 5 lmao

@satoneh
Though it is your opinion. You can't feed the fire for no reason. This manga obviously pisses you off so why continue reading and giving negative comments and that if you don't like it. Personally, I feel as if you should stop reading it if you don't enjoy it.. However that's my take on things.

@Itami_

idk what @satoneh said because i blocked him WEEKS ago.
I'm not sure what his deal is but he isnt even the worst here.
There are people drawn to RaGF with serious mental and anger issues...

Also they complain things are taking too long but then you go into other comment sections and the same people are complaining it (Gal Gohan for ex.) ended to abruptly!
🧐
You are wasting your time explaining things to him and the other Trolls here.
Start using that Block feature.

since I have time and anyone can write here, I might as well do it too.

those who criticize the manga for its "erotic" parts in my opinion have never found or have never had acquaintances who were also similar to some characters described in the manga, this makes them extremely radical in their judgment.
neither have I ever practiced auto-eroticism thinking of a neighbor of mine, like Kazuya does, but this does not mean that I am normal and he has psychic problems.
the criticism of the psychological and storytelling depth of the characters is laughable. manga like Naruto or Dragonball or others have a very relative character depth.
in the end it is the story of the personal growth of the initial characters.
we have a girl like Mami who has always commanded her and chosen on the principle of maximum yield at minimum effort.
Kazuya who is a virgin with the desire for a romantic love but at the same time his sexual desire and the fear of suffering and making him suffer puts him in particular conditions.
Chizuru is a woman so caught up in her routine and dream that she forgets that (to quote Along Came Polly) "There is no point in going through all this crap, if you are not going to enjoy the ride. And you know what. .. when you least expect, something great might come along. Something better than you even planned for. "
Ruka then (regardless of the fact that I love the character) is a girl who had now lost hope and who, with the discovery of the existence of people like Kazuya, whom she now believed non-existent, is willing to do anything to enrich her life with people of that type.
then it also depends on what one is looking for, if one hopes to find an extremely complex and detailed story perhaps one is better off reading Dostoevskji.

in the end we are not paid neither to read manga nor to comment on them.

I am also convinced that this is not the most innovative manga in history, basically from the first chapter we have almost all understood how this manga would have developed and how it will end; there are also several clichés that we all know since we were even younger than now.
despite this many and I like this manga.
I don't look like any of the protagonists but I can identify with their little dramas and why they act in ways that may seem bizarre.

and I will say more, although it would have been an idea that would have dissatisfied almost all fans, for me this manga if it ended in chapter 164 would have been beautiful.
not because I don't like it or I'm not happy that there are other chapters, but because an open ending where finally Chizuru manages to unlock and Kazuya manages to break through after months of effort in her heart, could have been a little pearl.
a bit like the open ending of Myazaki's "Porco rosso".

having said that I hope to be able to enjoy other chapters soon

Long Life and Prosperity

PS:and I'll tell you more, I also loved the anime and I'm feeling the anime ost on youtube as well

Users who are viewing this thread