Rent-A-Girlfriend

A: She's gonna tell him she doesn't feel that way and doesn't want to lead him on, so no more gf business (which will allow for them to get closer as friends)

B: actual progress.

The short text would make me feel like it's A, but this IS getting kinda long, and that would be a good reversal.

I'm betting my $1 that Kazuya or Chizuru don't even confess in the next 10-15 chapters, No no I can't tell the future, pure speculation (100% facts)

Group Leader
if you skip all the kazuya's garbage monologues. this shit... is still reeeeeally bad.
the pathetic monologues and the devolution of kazuya makes me wonder, why this shit still on going? japan's standards of "good stories" ( or at least decent) are this low? 🤔

Fuck, mizuhara is verrypretty
But i know for sure something happenned and screww all of this
I'm tired of this

Calling it right now the ex is gonna kiss him and Mizuhara is gonna witness it and she gonna be hurt

This shir has been going on for way longer than it should have. I mean Jesus Christ can these two fuck already?

btw y'all should really stop complaining fr fr. Same shit happened with nisekoi, but those who decided to wait it out, even though it was boring, saw the best parts. What you're seeing now IS progression, believe it or not. When the series finishes and the confused people asked "how the hell did they fall in love with each other?" they can go back and see every "boring chapter that drags on" and have more things to remember it by. If it ended 25 chapters ago, then it wouldn't have had much time to progress and have a solid reason and foundation for whatever is happening/ about to happen.

Nothing is happening brooooo please focus on the story now whoever is making this story. Nobody wants these constant things where something big is about to happen and it just ends up back to square 1

It's all gonna turn to sh!t if the writer doesn't make any moves with the story in the next 10-20 chapters like bro it's basically all filler like another guy said

These Good looking drawn girls in the series would just be a waste if it's going to be hated and treated like trash

Users who are viewing this thread