Rent-A-Girlfriend

Dex-chan lover
the names :

- rental girl-friend / mental illness girl-friend / dental girl-friend ( she brushed her teeth in 1 whole chapter , lol ) .

- main b!tch / chizuru / chorizo the sausage / schizo-ru ( schizophrenia ) / " the goddess-sama " .

as much as people hate on it, this is really a good story if you can manage to use your brain. (though i havent fully finished it hopefully it doesnt take a horrible turn lmao)

as much as people hate on it, this is really a good story if you can manage to use your brain. (though i havent fully finished it hopefully it doesnt take a horrible turn lmao)
The main problem with it is that the protagonist specifically doesn't seem to use his brain. In fact he doesn't appear to have one most of the time. When he does do something that makes you think he's gonna get smarter and grow as a character, he immediately backsteps to his old self. It's very frustrating to see a character seem to undergo much needed growth only for that to be reverted in the next scene. I bet you that this manga would have a much better rating if the protagonist wasn't so frustratingly stupid.

absolute trash don't waste your time in reading this trash just go and read vinland saga

Dex-chan lover
“Editor, I want to cancel my manga”

”No, there’s too much money in this, you cannot cancel it. What do you think this is, trying to delete your forum account on MangaDex?”

”So what should I do to get my manga cancelled?”

Mangadex fan: “Do this…” :02:

Few moments later…

Publishes chapter 218

“Okay that is bannable, but I will let it slide this time. Consider this your warning. But you can’t cancel your manga, so keep going okay?”

”……”

Cara, como me irrita gente que fala gritando, ex namorada Psico e peguei pegajosa pqp. Tá um saco isso aqui. Aparentemente está caminhando para o fim... espero!

Users who are viewing this thread